Mothering Forum banner

Can someone tell me What are the best diapers in 2017 ?

5K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  naomi_w 
#1 ·
Nice to see everyone.
I'm Ella from TX. I'm a First-time Mom and Preparing some things for my Baby. I have seen 3 famous brands Pampers, Huggies and Bamboo Diapers. Which is the best ?
Does anyone have any experience in choosing Diapers ?
Thanks for reading.

#3 ·
They are all kind of similar I think, some of it depends of the shape and size of body you are trying to fit, your budget, where you shop regularly, whether you want something "greener and more natural" etc. There are usually a lot of coupons floating around. I used a lot of drugstore brand ones because I was on a low budget, mixed with cloth. I don't know if diapers cause rashes, but diet, sensitivity of skin and how long they sit in a wet/dirty diaper are big factors, also the added ingredients in wipes can bother some kids. I don't know if we were lucky but my son never had major rashes. The disposables can hold a lot so I've seen some parents leave their kids in the same diaper for far too long because you can.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.