Kiwi Pie! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
First ... 3  4  5
Diapering > Kiwi Pie!
scrappinmomof3's Avatar scrappinmomof3 01:13 PM 07-02-2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Edwards
Meredith, you could always offer it to people who have all ready posted an ISO on the TP. That could save you a lot of trouble.
Kaylee... to be honest, I didn't even look at the threads that were posted about ISOs. I just went ahead and listed it because I wanted to get the buying opportunity out there for anyone who didn't get one.

I guess I should have ... now I feel rotten...

mommasuz's Avatar mommasuz 01:17 PM 07-02-2004
Quote:
What is wrong with me?! I am still sitting here pouting I can't even go back to bed because I drank too much caffeine to wake me up.So I am just sitting here depressed.I should not be depressed over a diaper cover!!
Me too! And the really sad thing is I didn't even want one to begin with. I fell in love with the red bee cover and kept trying for more even though I didn't have the money for one. I get so caught up in this crap! Why am I depressed that I didn't get something I didn't want and couldn't afford
KayleeZoo's Avatar KayleeZoo 01:17 PM 07-02-2004
Meredith, don't feel rotten!! You were very generous to give one up and made someone VERY happy, I'm sure. What you did was awesome
Mrs. Edwards's Avatar Mrs. Edwards 01:18 PM 07-02-2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappinmomof3
Kaylee... to be honest, I didn't even look at the threads that were posted about ISOs. I just went ahead and listed it because I wanted to get the buying opportunity out there for anyone who didn't get one.

I guess I should have ... now I feel rotten...
Nope! Don't feel rotten because I passed it on to one of the gals with the ISO! It all worked out...it was just meant to be!
Muggins&Doody's Avatar Muggins&Doody 01:20 PM 07-02-2004
Ahhh, I was sleeping. I sleep. Not that I want to screw myself here, but why don't you guys get "autofill" on your browers (I know IE has it, not sure about others)? That way you just have to type the first letter of your e-mail address, and it automatically fills it in. I can't imagine having to type in an e-mail address! There's no time for that!!
scrappinmomof3's Avatar scrappinmomof3 01:20 PM 07-02-2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayleeZoo
Meredith, don't feel rotten!! You were very generous to give one up and made someone VERY happy, I'm sure. What you did was awesome
Thanks, Brandi!!!

And thanks Kaylee!!!
KayleeZoo's Avatar KayleeZoo 01:20 PM 07-02-2004
I got one, too. A jersey butterscotch. I really was only going to try for a large for nights because that's what we need, but a second snap tore out of my Fuzeasy and I only have 1 daytime weight cover without it. So I was hoping to get a jersey one this morning to replace my Fuzeasy. I think they oversold, but I got personal confirmation from Maria, so I guess I'm good.
stacey31's Avatar stacey31 01:22 PM 07-02-2004
Normally I would be very depressed but yesterday I went to Janie & Jack & bought clothes for Henry so I am still high from that!LOL!

Thank GOODNESS I have several addictions so I don't get let down during stockings!
ChristyH's Avatar ChristyH 01:23 PM 07-02-2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappinmomof3
Thanks, Brandi!!!

And thanks Kaylee!!!
Hi Meredith! Kaylee called me and said I could have it if I wanted it.
I'll PM you

Thanks Kaylee!!!
MissSugarKane's Avatar MissSugarKane 01:31 PM 07-02-2004
Okay well there are still the larges and the Baby Bloomrs stocking today so I need to chill out and go back to bed.
Nada's Avatar Nada 01:37 PM 07-02-2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSugarKane
Okay well there are still the larges and the Baby Bloomrs stocking today so I need to chill out and go back to bed.
Great like I need to get excited over another stocking... I haven't gotten my 2 set from Baby Bloomrs yet and am contemplating getting more...

Nada
ChristyH's Avatar ChristyH 01:38 PM 07-02-2004
Baby Bloomrs is stocking!!
intensity_too's Avatar intensity_too 01:40 PM 07-02-2004
Quote:
I got one, too. A jersey butterscotch. I really was only going to try for a large for nights because that's what we need, but a second snap tore out of my Fuzeasy and I only have 1 daytime weight cover without it. So I was hoping to get a jersey one this morning to replace my Fuzeasy. I think they oversold, but I got personal confirmation from Maria, so I guess I'm good.
Yay KayleeZoo!! Am I still on the hunt for a large for you then?? Seems you have better luck than I. I was trying to score a medium for myself but I got poo-pooed on at all 4 of the times.

Jaime
scrappinmomof3's Avatar scrappinmomof3 01:42 PM 07-02-2004
Quote:
Congrats, Brandi!!
SEEPAE's Avatar SEEPAE 01:44 PM 07-02-2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by oops broken condom
I tried for one last night and at 10, 10:05, 10:10 without success. I messed up the one time and ctrl v'd the wrong thing into the place you should put your email address. At 10:20 I enlisted the help of my BIL-computer whiz. He scored the Raspberry over dye one at 10:20. Now, I had wanted a small but this one will just wait until she grows into it.

Nikki
that is the one *I* was going for, hmmmmph.
DreamingMama's Avatar DreamingMama 01:49 PM 07-02-2004
Yoink :trollicon
kblue's Avatar kblue 01:51 PM 07-02-2004
Everyone hates the hyena cart now, but when we were able to see previews, everyone loved it.

How is this system any worse??? At least Maria was able to stock!

To quote Angelica: "All's fair in love and hyenadom"

ETA: Congrats to the winners!
PatchyMama's Avatar PatchyMama 01:53 PM 07-02-2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellieblue
Everyone hates the hyena cart now, but when we were able to see previews, everyone loved it.

How is this system any worse??? At least Maria was able to stock!

To quote Angelica: "All's fair in love and hyenadom"
Its not.... its just that things cant oversell so less people get something off the bat. I'm assuming before when things oversold Maria used to remake the items to cover it? Therefor people got stuff even tho they oversold. The HyenaCart keeps that from happening.. just more dissapointed people. But IMO its obvoiusly more fair to the WAHM... it sucks to oversell and be forced to feel you have to remake things to keep people happy.
AugustLia23's Avatar AugustLia23 02:01 PM 07-02-2004
Tiffany, that isn't even true. The cart did oversell yesterday. With the blue splattered one.
HRC121799's Avatar HRC121799 02:02 PM 07-02-2004
Not everyone who wants one will always get one so it will *always* be unfair to someone! Not really unfair, not luck, just chance maybe?
PatchyMama's Avatar PatchyMama 02:03 PM 07-02-2004
but i think that one oversold is better than multiples she used to have with wahmshoppes.... because it wouldnt surprise me if she used to haave 1 oversold for every product she stocked, if not more. Because of the code karen used to write HyenaCarts its a lot harder to oversell something and should happen rarely
Mrs. Edwards's Avatar Mrs. Edwards 02:04 PM 07-02-2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyH
Hi Meredith! Kaylee called me and said I could have it if I wanted it.
I'll PM you

Thanks Kaylee!!!
You are very welcome! I was about to have a heart attack trying to get in touch with you! :LOL These damn diapers!
intensity_too's Avatar intensity_too 02:07 PM 07-02-2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by mumztheword
I'm sorry... I promise to give it a good home. And if it doesn't like it here for some reason, I'll let you know.

I know you will
MissSugarKane's Avatar MissSugarKane 03:59 PM 07-02-2004
: My bad. My sister got one for me.I just never got any email so I didn't know. All my being upset was for nothing. But I still am bummed that I can not score with the hyena cart myself.Anyway I feel like a dork :
AugustLia23's Avatar AugustLia23 04:03 PM 07-02-2004
That's true. At her last stocking, one of her covers was oversold by 3!!! Nothings perfect!!
dj_una's Avatar dj_una 04:55 PM 07-02-2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustLia23
gothmommy, I'm with you. I had 4 yards of 50%cashmere/50%wool and 1 yard of 100%cashmere shipped to me in the past week. I'm getting ready to dye it up and start sewing away!! I don't think I'll be selling them, but DS will now have LOTS of pretty cashmere covers and probably a nice patch blanket too!

ooh i am thinking about doing that... where are you ordering your wool from? I have no idea what i'm doing (in general and with sewing) but am willing to learn!
poisonedapple's Avatar poisonedapple 05:08 PM 07-02-2004
Quote:
I have no idea what i'm doing (in general and with sewing) but am willing to learn
Definetly recommend trying on some cheap local stuff before diving into wool, that stuff can get so expensive, why Ive never made my own covers. Id love to know where you got the cashmere wool though.
kofduke's Avatar kofduke 06:04 PM 07-02-2004
WOW - Who got the blue cashmere? You all are FAST!
First ... 3  4  5

Up