Kiwi Pie! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 148 Old 07-02-2004, 12:13 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Edwards
Meredith, you could always offer it to people who have all ready posted an ISO on the TP. That could save you a lot of trouble.
Kaylee... to be honest, I didn't even look at the threads that were posted about ISOs. I just went ahead and listed it because I wanted to get the buying opportunity out there for anyone who didn't get one.

I guess I should have ... now I feel rotten...
#122 of 148 Old 07-02-2004, 12:17 PM

Quote:
What is wrong with me?! I am still sitting here pouting I can't even go back to bed because I drank too much caffeine to wake me up.So I am just sitting here depressed.I should not be depressed over a diaper cover!!
Me too! And the really sad thing is I didn't even want one to begin with. I fell in love with the red bee cover and kept trying for more even though I didn't have the money for one. I get so caught up in this crap! Why am I depressed that I didn't get something I didn't want and couldn't afford
#123 of 148 Old 07-02-2004, 12:17 PM

Meredith, don't feel rotten!! You were very generous to give one up and made someone VERY happy, I'm sure. What you did was awesome

Half-marathon running Mommy to 3 spunky girls and 1 sweet boy. Spending my days and nights where my kids need me most- at home with them!!

#124 of 148 Old 07-02-2004, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappinmomof3
Kaylee... to be honest, I didn't even look at the threads that were posted about ISOs. I just went ahead and listed it because I wanted to get the buying opportunity out there for anyone who didn't get one.

I guess I should have ... now I feel rotten...
Nope! Don't feel rotten because I passed it on to one of the gals with the ISO! It all worked out...it was just meant to be!
#125 of 148 Old 07-02-2004, 12:20 PM

Ahhh, I was sleeping. I sleep. Not that I want to screw myself here, but why don't you guys get "autofill" on your browers (I know IE has it, not sure about others)? That way you just have to type the first letter of your e-mail address, and it automatically fills it in. I can't imagine having to type in an e-mail address! There's no time for that!!
#126 of 148 Old 07-02-2004, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayleeZoo
Meredith, don't feel rotten!! You were very generous to give one up and made someone VERY happy, I'm sure. What you did was awesome
Thanks, Brandi!!!

And thanks Kaylee!!!
#127 of 148 Old 07-02-2004, 12:20 PM

I got one, too. A jersey butterscotch. I really was only going to try for a large for nights because that's what we need, but a second snap tore out of my Fuzeasy and I only have 1 daytime weight cover without it. So I was hoping to get a jersey one this morning to replace my Fuzeasy. I think they oversold, but I got personal confirmation from Maria, so I guess I'm good.

Half-marathon running Mommy to 3 spunky girls and 1 sweet boy. Spending my days and nights where my kids need me most- at home with them!!

#128 of 148 Old 07-02-2004, 12:22 PM

Normally I would be very depressed but yesterday I went to Janie & Jack & bought clothes for Henry so I am still high from that!LOL!

Thank GOODNESS I have several addictions so I don't get let down during stockings!
#129 of 148 Old 07-02-2004, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappinmomof3
Thanks, Brandi!!!

And thanks Kaylee!!!
Hi Meredith! Kaylee called me and said I could have it if I wanted it.
I'll PM you

Thanks Kaylee!!!
#130 of 148 Old 07-02-2004, 12:31 PM

Okay well there are still the larges and the Baby Bloomrs stocking today so I need to chill out and go back to bed.
#131 of 148 Old 07-02-2004, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSugarKane
Okay well there are still the larges and the Baby Bloomrs stocking today so I need to chill out and go back to bed.
Great like I need to get excited over another stocking... I haven't gotten my 2 set from Baby Bloomrs yet and am contemplating getting more...

Nada
#132 of 148 Old 07-02-2004, 12:38 PM

Baby Bloomrs is stocking!!
#133 of 148 Old 07-02-2004, 12:40 PM

Quote:
I got one, too. A jersey butterscotch. I really was only going to try for a large for nights because that's what we need, but a second snap tore out of my Fuzeasy and I only have 1 daytime weight cover without it. So I was hoping to get a jersey one this morning to replace my Fuzeasy. I think they oversold, but I got personal confirmation from Maria, so I guess I'm good.
Yay KayleeZoo!! Am I still on the hunt for a large for you then?? Seems you have better luck than I. I was trying to score a medium for myself but I got poo-pooed on at all 4 of the times.

Jaime
#134 of 148 Old 07-02-2004, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Congrats, Brandi!!
#135 of 148 Old 07-02-2004, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oops broken condom
I tried for one last night and at 10, 10:05, 10:10 without success. I messed up the one time and ctrl v'd the wrong thing into the place you should put your email address. At 10:20 I enlisted the help of my BIL-computer whiz. He scored the Raspberry over dye one at 10:20. Now, I had wanted a small but this one will just wait until she grows into it.

Nikki
that is the one *I* was going for, hmmmmph.
#136 of 148 Old 07-02-2004, 12:49 PM

Yoink :trollicon
#137 of 148 Old 07-02-2004, 12:51 PM

Everyone hates the hyena cart now, but when we were able to see previews, everyone loved it.

How is this system any worse??? At least Maria was able to stock!

To quote Angelica: "All's fair in love and hyenadom"

ETA: Congrats to the winners!
#138 of 148 Old 07-02-2004, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellieblue
Everyone hates the hyena cart now, but when we were able to see previews, everyone loved it.

How is this system any worse??? At least Maria was able to stock!

To quote Angelica: "All's fair in love and hyenadom"
Its not.... its just that things cant oversell so less people get something off the bat. I'm assuming before when things oversold Maria used to remake the items to cover it? Therefor people got stuff even tho they oversold. The HyenaCart keeps that from happening.. just more dissapointed people. But IMO its obvoiusly more fair to the WAHM... it sucks to oversell and be forced to feel you have to remake things to keep people happy.
#139 of 148 Old 07-02-2004, 01:01 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tiffany, that isn't even true. The cart did oversell yesterday. With the blue splattered one.

Non Practicing Midwife, going back to school! Mamma to my 3 loves, living each day to the fullest.
#140 of 148 Old 07-02-2004, 01:02 PM

Not everyone who wants one will always get one so it will *always* be unfair to someone! Not really unfair, not luck, just chance maybe?

~Rose~ 

Homeschooling Mom to Two Boys, 13 & 9. rainbow1284.gif Baby Girl Arriving April 2013!

#141 of 148 Old 07-02-2004, 01:03 PM

but i think that one oversold is better than multiples she used to have with wahmshoppes.... because it wouldnt surprise me if she used to haave 1 oversold for every product she stocked, if not more. Because of the code karen used to write HyenaCarts its a lot harder to oversell something and should happen rarely
#142 of 148 Old 07-02-2004, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyH
Hi Meredith! Kaylee called me and said I could have it if I wanted it.
I'll PM you

Thanks Kaylee!!!
You are very welcome! I was about to have a heart attack trying to get in touch with you! :LOL These damn diapers!
#143 of 148 Old 07-02-2004, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumztheword
I'm sorry... I promise to give it a good home. And if it doesn't like it here for some reason, I'll let you know.

I know you will
#144 of 148 Old 07-02-2004, 02:59 PM

: My bad. My sister got one for me.I just never got any email so I didn't know. All my being upset was for nothing. But I still am bummed that I can not score with the hyena cart myself.Anyway I feel like a dork :
#145 of 148 Old 07-02-2004, 03:03 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
That's true. At her last stocking, one of her covers was oversold by 3!!! Nothings perfect!!

Non Practicing Midwife, going back to school! Mamma to my 3 loves, living each day to the fullest.
#146 of 148 Old 07-02-2004, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustLia23
gothmommy, I'm with you. I had 4 yards of 50%cashmere/50%wool and 1 yard of 100%cashmere shipped to me in the past week. I'm getting ready to dye it up and start sewing away!! I don't think I'll be selling them, but DS will now have LOTS of pretty cashmere covers and probably a nice patch blanket too!

ooh i am thinking about doing that... where are you ordering your wool from? I have no idea what i'm doing (in general and with sewing) but am willing to learn!
#147 of 148 Old 07-02-2004, 04:08 PM

Quote:
I have no idea what i'm doing (in general and with sewing) but am willing to learn
Definetly recommend trying on some cheap local stuff before diving into wool, that stuff can get so expensive, why Ive never made my own covers. Id love to know where you got the cashmere wool though.
#148 of 148 Old 07-02-2004, 05:04 PM

WOW - Who got the blue cashmere? You all are FAST!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page