Mothering Forum banner

Dd and New Baby both fairied!!!! (purse fairy and diaper fairy)

579 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Novajet 
#1 ·
Oh how wonderful...... this was our first experience being fairied and I am so thankful.

first we got a package from a kind mama called the "purse fairy". Since dd is potty learned, but feeling a bit left out with all the packages coming for the "new baby", the purse fairy made her a beautiful knit purse in such pretty colors. It even has this cute clasp on it as a button closure. Dd loves it...put it around her neck and didn't want to take it off. Thank you to the purse fairy....you are so kind and sweet!

The second package we received was from the Diaper Fairy. She sent a lovely Sugar Plum baby fitted with rainbow serging trim. It is so cute and adorable. With it came this sweet little poem about having a new bum to diaper. I can't wait to get this baby into the world, so I can try on the fluff...kwim? ALSO there was a bow wrapped around 6 wipes trimed in pink serging with the name LILY on it. So sweet of the diaper fairy to remember my post about Lily wanting her own wipes, and giving her old ones to the "new baby"....We still use cloth wipes on her after she poops. She loves to pick which one to use. So nice of you Diaper Fairy

Even my husband was impressed. He thinks the "diaper fairy" is such a wonderful idea....and once he starts working again, he has promised be I can begin to fairy others

Thanks ladies for making my weekend!!!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.