Mothering Forum banner

LOST and FOUND:

764 views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  Carolinamidwife 
#1 ·
I thought it would be funny to post lost and found descriptions of diapers. Post what's lost or misplaced and then post your celebratory found when you find it.

LOST: One size 1 hemp sugarpeas with fleece plum colored topped snap in doubler. Last seen: 3 weeks ago, location last seen: unknown.

(I'm hoping this diaper isn't dirty, in some forgotten tote!)

#2 ·
Lost: one pee-pee'd prefold in a baggie at a friend's house. We helped them pack when they decided they were moving the very next day to another city. We accidentally left it at their house.

Found: By the friend's husband, much later after they packed it in one of their boxes. He never said what he did with it!

Kelly

#10 ·
Lost: One zoo print SOS.
Last seen: At friends house for her 2 yr old daughters birthday
Found: The next Tuesday when she brought it to group... I didn't even know it was missing.

Lost: 2 Fleepce Topped JBs
Last seen: In my diaper suitcase on my way back from CA visiting family
Found: I found one stashed inside a LLs fitted, the other has yet to be found... that same suitcase was mistakenly grabed by someone else. A diaper theif? Perhaps! (the suitcase was later returned to me... but ya never know!)

Lost: Holy Sheep! Yarn Custom Soaker - blue with fishies
Found: amongst a whole slew of diapers I was posting on the TP

#11 ·
Lost: 1 whole box of size small aios- probably in a burned box at the po. (see DAMAD thread)

Lost: One box of tiny heiny's and small happy heinys gifted by mdc mom

Lost: 1 sugarpeas wool cover- later found under couch, 3 days AFTER I asked dh to lift said couch to look for it. Which he didn't and I looked EVERYWHERE for thinking it was not under there.

#14 ·
A while back I posted a desperate plea for my lost wonderoo. It had gone missing. I had searched everywhere for it.

Well, today, it appeared in the mail--or rather one to replace it did.

It seems I sent it back to wonderoo for a small repair. I completely forgot about looking up the address, putting it into an envelope, taking it to the post office...

Ugh, mommy brain be gone!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.