What do you need? *another thread* - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 58 Old 08-02-2004, 01:08 AM
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i NEED another heavy wool cover. my husband shrunk two of them and she's starting to pee through the ones we have and we wake up in pee. i'm looking to buy one but not sure what kind.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 58 Old 08-02-2004, 01:14 AM

I think the only thing we need are wool covers and a pair of wool longies for Autumn. And maybe a pail liner.
#33 of 58 Old 08-02-2004, 01:23 AM

I could really use some more wool, some good all-natural diaper rash cream and some yarn to knit my own longies for this fall/winter. And I would love some toddler IPFs.
#34 of 58 Old 08-02-2004, 01:31 AM

I've never been "fairied" and would really appreciate it if I was

I really need 30lb.+ size diapers for my super soaker DD. All I have right now is toddler pf's, and need more of "something". I*really* like Indian Pf's (in the toddler size)
#35 of 58 Old 08-02-2004, 01:36 AM

We'd *love* anything, haven't been fairied yet. We need windpro/fleece sweats in 18 to 24mos sizes! And I'd still LOVE to try a wool liner. We need deodisks or other smelly disk thingies.

~Rose~ 

Homeschooling Mom to Two Boys, 13 & 9. rainbow1284.gif Baby Girl Arriving April 2013!

#36 of 58 Old 08-02-2004, 01:41 AM
Banned

good fitteds to go over wook soakers wool soakers to go over good fitteds LOL both size large
#37 of 58 Old 08-02-2004, 01:55 AM

I'm not officially on the DF list (16 days and counting!), but DS really needs wool (wool anything, he's got two covers right now, but I'm waiting on one cover, and am in the process of finding money to pay for a pair of soaker shorts, some longies and a soaker). I haven't done his measurements yet but he wears medium dipes. He still has to wear PUL during the day!
I'd also like another wetbag cause mine seems to be in the wash all the time as it wicks badly and I go around with a plastic bag. My dad threatens to dump my dirties one day by accident if I don't find something else to put them in!
And, I'd love some advocacy stuff, that's on the top of my list when I get all my orders paid for.

ETA - Some yummy smelling wool wash to go with wool?

Marie, single mama to an amazing 8 year-old boy and living "outside the box" in just about every way possible for this corner of the country  

#38 of 58 Old 08-02-2004, 01:56 AM

wool soaker or shorts to fit a 23ish lb 13 month old girl. i only have one soaker, but its really too big. i can only use it for night time under really thick fitteds.
#39 of 58 Old 08-02-2004, 02:05 AM

Well, I badly want a Red/Pink Soaker or my DH is gonna flip, he wants one horribly but I NEED fitteds. I sold all the ones that don't work for us and now I have like barely any. I use FCB, PWP, Sugar Peas, FMBG, CB, really anything.
#40 of 58 Old 08-02-2004, 02:34 AM

well dd doesn't need anything but for the next child I could use small and medium wool. Small pockets and covers.

Mom of a 7 yr old, 4 yr old, and 1 yr old. Wow. How did that happen?
#41 of 58 Old 08-02-2004, 08:33 AM

I realized yesterday that ds has grown and that he is no where near ready to potty learn. The diapers that got my dd to potty learning won't get my ds there. So, I need 1 dozen toddler prefolds to go with my wool. I need some wool yarn to knit a couple more covers, and I need 6-12 pockets/all in ones for dh and baby sitters to use. I want to make some very baby all in ones, but I can't buy a pattern since diaper shop is closed.
#42 of 58 Old 08-02-2004, 09:02 AM

either more regular PFs or more medium side snap fitteds. And large FBs for my son who has no interest in the potty once again. Probably some more wipes too. Ours are getting icko. At least I taught myself to knit so we can have wool for the cold winter~!
#43 of 58 Old 08-02-2004, 09:06 AM

we just really need wool longies for our new baby. timmy has one pair coming. we're cold Canadians too
#44 of 58 Old 08-02-2004, 09:06 AM

wow, i see a recurring wool theme here! i really need a wetbag! i've been drooling over at happytushies & little lily & am waiting for simply cloth to open up! i'm so tired of ziplocs! dh is very hard on snappis- can't complain too much b/c he's so good at prefolds fleece pants & longies would also be great
#45 of 58 Old 08-02-2004, 09:41 AM

We could use a pail liner and another small wool cover for Jackson. I have one NB and one small wool cover right now. Anything used to make a wipe solution would be swell. Nursing pads for mama are a desparate need. I think that covers it. Jackson isn't due for another month and a half, so hopefully, I will still have time to come up with this stuff before he makes his arrival.

Pam

Mama to ds 11, ds 7, dd 5, dd 2, and dd born on 6/17/12!

#46 of 58 Old 08-02-2004, 09:45 AM

I need to post more so I can join the diaper fairy list and send someone something they need! I random acts of kindness!
#47 of 58 Old 08-02-2004, 09:46 AM

I really need regular size unbleached prefolds. I really like the fit of those on Jack. The infants are really tight on him.
#48 of 58 Old 08-02-2004, 09:52 AM

I need something to try for nighttime!
#49 of 58 Old 08-02-2004, 10:26 AM

Josh needs medium Fuzzi bunz. I had them, sold them to buy larges, now the larges are too big stuffed with a joey. They work great with a prefold, but not trim for his shorts.
So I am in a fix, do I sell the larges to buy med, or do I keep the larges and just overstuff?

Shelly- www.hyenacart.com/tyedyedreams 12 years and going strong Bleed free prefolds, flats and clothes
#50 of 58 Old 08-02-2004, 10:53 AM

I felt greedy replying here...but I remember my lesson from not being on the list and 'someone' wanting to fairy me. : Weeeeeeeeell...as I near 10 weeks to being full term, I have a total of 8 dipes! : (an fmbg is on the way) I have 3 wool covers. Soooooooooo..pretty obvious what *I* need! I'd like some longies/pants too.....but obviously I have things I need to concentrate on. I've been wanting to stick to natural materials and organics....gn since I had no u/s. I've got sbps, ff, a beaaaaaaaautiful fairy dipe, (so maybe I *am* greedy and I should edit my post....: ), flam....so far....I have a few serged already so I'm looking at prints and handyed. I variety. I guess that takes care of it.

thanks diaper fairy for asking!
#51 of 58 Old 08-02-2004, 11:19 AM

We need fitted diapers - any size, gender neutral - we aren't picky.

My mom has teased me for pinning a recieving blanket onto my son as a diaper when we were out of useable diapers for him !! (Hey - it was a LOT cheaper to buy a pack of receiving blankets and some pins than to buy a pack of 'sposies)

Wet bags (small-ish for outing, LARGE for home - preferably zippered)

Wipes

Wool wash (using baby shampoo now, and a bit of liquid lanolin - so my woolies smell great - like almond and cherry !)

Canadian mom to Boo (Aug '02), Bug (Aug '04) and Bear (Dec '06).
Jesse (July '09)
#52 of 58 Old 08-02-2004, 11:55 AM

Well, dd started pooping in the potty yesterday but I think she will probably be in diapers for awhile yet (she doesn't wake at night and is a super soaker) we are trying to get switched over to fitteds and wool because all we had were PUL AIO's and she was getting rashy in them. We only have 2 fitteds and 7 on the way. One Sized fitteds would be nice in GN prints so I could hold onto them for the next baby that we want to TTC soon. We really really need a pair of longies. We have some shorts and soakers on the way but no longies and I have spent all my diapering budget for awhile She is 34 inchs and 24.5 lbs, 18 inch waist. We can also always use some good, thick wipes, and silk liners. I'm not really expecting anything though because we have just recently been put on the fairy list and I kknow there are alot of mamas that have been on it awhile and haven't been faired yet.
#53 of 58 Old 08-02-2004, 12:10 PM

What do I NEED?
Covers size Medium
I like Bummis for CPFS but the only one I had is too small
Other covers are welcome also

A wet bag and a pail liner
Those Pail Pals

We really need some fitteds/AIOs for when we are out

WANT
I'l like to try a regular sized CPF
a wool cover or soaker sz Medium

Man I sound so greedy, but I really am in need
#54 of 58 Old 08-02-2004, 12:10 PM

We haven't been fairied and since you asked...

We are in need of wet bags (a big one and one for the diaper bag...still using plastic bags! : ) and, as always, wipes (just can't have enough of those!)

Also, if the fairy has any large fitteds (Paige is currently nearing 24lbs) we could really use a few...used ones make us just as happy as new!
#55 of 58 Old 08-02-2004, 12:21 PM

I need a good spray bottle for wipe solution. I have some kissaluvs diaper potion but I want to try wipe bits and other wipe solutions.

Thats diaper related, right??
#56 of 58 Old 08-02-2004, 12:27 PM

Is there any way to fairy someone without being on the list?

Shelly- www.hyenacart.com/tyedyedreams 12 years and going strong Bleed free prefolds, flats and clothes
#57 of 58 Old 08-02-2004, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindmomma
Is there any way to fairy someone without being on the list?
Yes, you decide who you want to fairy and ask others if they know that persons address and the size their baby wears etc. I have done it so I know it can be done.
#58 of 58 Old 08-02-2004, 12:58 PM

We need a wet bag for outing(using plastic bags), a pail liner...and newborn dipes without poly. We are having a girl. Actually my ds could use a wool cover, or shorts, or pants. LOL He is a chunky monkey, about 35# and 21 months old. Not sure of his measurements, but he would wear a large or x-large in most things.

I can't wait to start being able to fairy people!!!

Single mama to Alex(13), Maddy(12), Sam(8), Violet(6), and Ruby(3). fly-by-nursing1.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page