Let's do extravagant "Dear Diaper Fairy" letters... - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 68 Old 10-07-2004, 01:01 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by grnmtnmama
This thread has made me very thankful for my ds, and for our perfectly acceptable stash, our warm house, loving extended family and working washer and dryer.
Exactly! I'd feel guilty asking for anything. We have plenty now, and don't need more.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 68 Old 10-07-2004, 01:39 PM

Dear Diaper Fairy

What I really desire is not much...

I would love a rainbow of oc Firefly's in medium
A dozen FCB size 1 fitteds
1 El bee (just to try)
Some longies in funky girly colors from BJMarketplace.

I'll be waiting with baited breath at the mailbox

tammy
#63 of 68 Old 10-07-2004, 03:29 PM

Not on the list but ill play
Dear Diaper Fairy,
If you could please send me some Xl diapers for my toddler i would aprrecite it as right now we are in hand made ones that dont work very well and sposie pull ups. Nothing extravangent as long as they work
Thank you Diaper Fairy

Jill
p.s. if yuo wanted to send me some mediums to i wouldnt mind
#64 of 68 Old 10-07-2004, 06:13 PM

Dear Diaper Fairy

Please let my BF figure out how to properly install the Mini Shower so it does not leak all over the floor...and we do not have to call our landlord to come fix it.
Oh wait its too late the Mini Shower leaks and we can not reconnect the hose to the toilet for some reason until our landlord comes tonight...sometime after he picks up his daughter from daycare. Great I have to pee..
Oh and could you throw in some Jamtots 2 or 3 layer Hemp Inserts so I can use my pocket dipes during the day,a half dz pretty dyed premuim prefolds and a Luxe diaper and FMBG to try.
And Diaper Fairy my BF has a wish too... a fall hat for our son to replace the one I lost : a week ago and can not find the same hat(sold out) or a similar one in stores anywhere. :
#65 of 68 Old 10-07-2004, 07:17 PM

Dear Diaper Fairy,

I'm coming in here late in the game but I did so want to play this fun game.

First, and most importantly, I am hoping that you fulfill Holli's wish for a teeny tiny. That little baby in Guatemala needs to be home with her mama & papa.

Next, please fulfill all the requests from the mamas that are doing such a great thing by cloth diapering their babies. All these mamas deserve their wildest dreams fulfilled.

For me I have a simple wish. Please fly over and sprinkle some learn how to knit dust on me. If it could be learn how to knit like Mosaic Moon, so much the better. I would probably be a great knitter but I am just too overwhelmed to know where to begin.

Oh, and if you could see if you had an extra Elbee in your bag, I'd like to see what everyone is raving about.

Thank you so much for listening. Keep up the great work.
#66 of 68 Old 10-07-2004, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imp&pixie
Please fly over and sprinkle some learn how to knit dust on me.

i want this too !!!!!!!!!
#67 of 68 Old 10-07-2004, 07:49 PM

This is an excellent letter. I second YOUR letter--for everyone and for you :LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by imp&pixie
Dear Diaper Fairy,

I'm coming in here late in the game but I did so want to play this fun game.

First, and most importantly, I am hoping that you fulfill Holli's wish for a teeny tiny. That little baby in Guatemala needs to be home with her mama & papa.

Next, please fulfill all the requests from the mamas that are doing such a great thing by cloth diapering their babies. All these mamas deserve their wildest dreams fulfilled.

For me I have a simple wish. Please fly over and sprinkle some learn how to knit dust on me. If it could be learn how to knit like Mosaic Moon, so much the better. I would probably be a great knitter but I am just too overwhelmed to know where to begin.

Oh, and if you could see if you had an extra Elbee in your bag, I'd like to see what everyone is raving about.

Thank you so much for listening. Keep up the great work.

Teach your children about the global water crisis
Visit Dream Village to learn more | Check out Saved by the Well on Amazon! | SBTW Trailer!
#68 of 68 Old 10-07-2004, 08:09 PM

Dear Diaper Fairy:

I have read through the posts and thought long and hard and I wanted to write another letter. I want to add another voice to the call to bring Holli her baby. This Mamma desperately needs a bum to cover. I also wanted to ask if you could make sure that this is our month and that our TTCing is finaly succesful. If you have time after all of that I do still want training pants for ds. Oh and I realy like the idea of the tartan cover and Kilt. Could I get those in the Graham family tartan?

With much love,
Shannon

P.S. I realy love the blue dragon brocade Zolo if you have a chance.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page