Let's do extravagant "Dear Diaper Fairy" letters... - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 68 Old 10-06-2004, 05:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
:LOL

Let's see your most extravagant requests!

I'll start...

Dear Diaper Fairy,

If you have an extra $110 lying around, would you please get me the instock poodle skort soaker from Righteous Baby? http://www.righteousbaby.com/store/ It is adorable... Thanks!

Yours truly,

Kim and Katie

Your turn! Don't be shy -- no one is going to think you're begging because these are all unrealistic! :LOL This is JUST for fun...

Mama K: Child of God, wife to S, mama to 3 little beauties and 1 handsome little guy!

#2 of 68 Old 10-06-2004, 06:02 PM

Dear diaper fairy,

This is going to be my first Thanksgiving where I'm not going home, and my ILs hate me so it's just going to be dh, Vinny and I. I am scared of making a turkey, and very depressed I won't have my mom and dad and entire family around. Please send a turkey diaper thisaway to cheer me up.

Thank you diaepr fairy,
Jenny
#3 of 68 Old 10-06-2004, 06:05 PM - Thread Starter

Awwww... I hope you really DO get a turkey diaper...

Mama K: Child of God, wife to S, mama to 3 little beauties and 1 handsome little guy!

#4 of 68 Old 10-06-2004, 06:05 PM

Dear Diaper Fairy
Please take the time to add me to your list.

Just kidding. I have too many diapers
#5 of 68 Old 10-06-2004, 06:13 PM

Dear Diaper Fairy,

Please send me more RB FLAG (size 1 OR 2.. maybe 2s!) fleece shell sets. They are my new love. But darnit if one is my limit right now.

And hey, while you're at it, why not throw in a dozen solid-color-dyed or tie dyed premium and/or infant prefolds! And why not a couple dyed playsilks. And some sweet smelling lanolin and/or wool wash. And some Mother Ease Air Flow covers in Medium or M/L... but in the new prints!! And, heck, you might as well dump in some more fleece covers and/or pants because I'm feeling some fleece these days.

Sincerely,
A BIG dreamer that only sent in her diaper fairy info TODAY so is not really on the list but I wanted to playt his game, darnit!!

(hey, a girl can dream, right?)

Judy, wife to my Catholic deacon husband ... homeschooling mother to my four girls and now a rainbow1284.gif BOY!!! Forever remembering our loss (8/11) angel3.gif .

#6 of 68 Old 10-06-2004, 06:14 PM

Dear Diaper Fairy,
Please buy this washer for me :Graphite Kenmore Elite I love its extra featues such as "auto extra rinse" and " Saturated super soak" just perfect for doing diaper llaundry.

If you could deliver it and install it too....you might have to move this hidous stuffed chair out of your way though...you could haul it to the dump on your way out of town. Thanks, your a sport!

Love,
Ruf
#7 of 68 Old 10-06-2004, 06:15 PM

hehe

Dear blessed diaper fairy,
I have been dealing with anal retentive, snooty, back-stabbing, gossipy neighbors who hate me and my recent use of cloth in our shared coin-op has put them over the edge. Mind you- I have minded my own business- never done anything to them. So we are moving now to a beautiful place just south of us next to dear friends, where I will have my own washer and dryer(new)and a yard for dd and ds, and wonderful neighbors who are friends of ours. But, dear diaper fairy- all of this has been so stressful for me! dd's birthday is in less than a month- I really should be teaching myself to knit more so I can knit the 7 pants I have yarn stashed away for, nobody is buying much of my stuff on the TP, and now we have to move in two weeks!I am not lookinh forward to movingtwo children into anew haven that willneed baby-proofing all over again..
So, dear sweet diaper fairy~if you can find it in your heart to sprinkle your lovely dust this way, I am in need(ha-need) of the following comfort items: wool pants or longies for a slender 2T and a fast growing 3 month old, advocacy tees, colored fireflys, funky-printed fitteds, or anything FMBG.
Yours truly,
Leila

wow, that was fun
But I feel like a total smooch for writing it!!!!Haha

Due with number 5 in August. We do all that crunchy stuff.
#8 of 68 Old 10-06-2004, 06:17 PM

Dear diaper fairy --

We would love 1 dozen el bees, 6 xs and 6 small for the new baby. And while we are at it how about a couple pair of newborn Mosaic Moon longies to go over the el bees?

Thanks so much,

XOXOX

Morgan & baby

:LOL
#9 of 68 Old 10-06-2004, 06:17 PM

Dear Diaper Fairy,
I'm new to cloth diapering and am trying to build my "stash" for my 2 ds. I've run out of funds and keep finding wonderful diapers that I'd love to try! I'd love a firefly, FCB, FMBG AIO, elbee, FLAG, daisy doodle, a whole stack of dyed ubcpfs, and sooo much more! So, if you have any of these diapers just laying around and they happen to be size med just drop them off at my place!

Sincerely,
Sara
#10 of 68 Old 10-06-2004, 06:18 PM

I love dreaming!

Dear Diaper Fairy,

Mosaic Moon.

Love,
Stephanie
#11 of 68 Old 10-06-2004, 06:22 PM

If it involves silly fun, I'm in on it!

Dear Diaper Fairy,

I know you're a busy lady, so I'll make your job easy and just ask for a billion dollars. See really, I'm doing this just for you. It's all about you. That way you won't need to do all that busy flying around, grabbing everything I ask for. I can just go shopping for all the nappies myself!
However, if you really enjoy a difficult life, then who am I to take that from you? As you know, we don't do any wool due to allergies. So I'd like some fleece or PUL covers snap covers that Lily can't piddle through. While we're at it, let's have those covered embroidered with happy flappy bats, or big colourful flowers, or grateful dead pictures. Let's have one of them with a chopper for daddy, one with a Canadian flag for half our family and one with a British flag for the other half of our family.
Then let's add in about 20 FMBG AIOs and fitteds all with hemp fleece. Oh and don't forget the silk and hemp fitteds from Luxe.
And then a suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper seekrit transport device that will instantly teleport my entire stash home for Christmas and then back here again.

Yours truly,
MamaDaednu
#12 of 68 Old 10-06-2004, 06:25 PM

Dear Diaper Fairy,

I'm not on the list yet but I'm going to play anyway! I'd love a few FCB's size 1 and maybe a couple of El Bees to try. I'd also love a couple of Mosaic Moon Longies for my 2 girls.
#13 of 68 Old 10-06-2004, 06:42 PM

Dear Diaper Fairy,
We would any Hyena diaper or cover that you have. The size doesn't matter b/c I have a dc in small/mediums & a dc in large/x-large & another little one on the way. We need any kind of newborn/small dipes for our one on the way. I have been drooling over the "I'm Still Me" Dragonfly print diaper bag for months now. Thanks Diaper Fairy for reading our letter

AmiBeth,
Brayden,
Colby & baby on the way

#14 of 68 Old 10-06-2004, 07:00 PM

Dear Diaper Fairy,

I would love to get some awesome fitteds in awesome prints for my 30lb toddler boy that aren't hemp, or have only hidden hemp--one that fits him perfectly. And covers that never leak would be an added bonus! While you are at it, would you mind sending a maid to clean up the house so that I can pet said precious diapers all day long, and put them on ds? Oh yeah, I would love a cook that doesn't cook just "kid" meals as well! Thanks! You are the best, Diaper Fairy, and thanks for all your hard work!

Sincerely Yours,

Beth
#15 of 68 Old 10-06-2004, 07:13 PM

Dearest Diaper Fairy,
I know you are busy flying around the world, dropping little fluffy packages for all the cloth diaper wearing babies. But could you swing by my neck of the woods and leave some black rainbow Mosaic Moon Longies? And maybe some cute dip dyed ov fitteds to wear under the longies? We would greatly appreciate it!
Love always,
Amy
#16 of 68 Old 10-06-2004, 07:19 PM

I'm not on the list either but I'll play

Dear Diaper Fairy,

Please could you send my sweet girl Bethie anything from Grow Me a Rainbow. Mommy loves pretty pre-folds! I just realized that's not really extravegant....hmmmm..how about some El bee's everyone is talking about? A dozen hand dyed would be nice.

Love,
Brandi

student/sahm to three awesome girls who are always on the go!
#17 of 68 Old 10-06-2004, 07:25 PM

I could save up and buy just about anything I wanted, but it is the hyena thing that keeps getting me...

I think it would be neat to just try out a kool sheep soaker and an elbee

but

when I saw the Righteous baby Georgia Okeefe inspired flower I was heartbroken.
#18 of 68 Old 10-06-2004, 07:34 PM

Dear Fairy,

Since DD can no longer wear wool or hemp I would really appreciate some non hemp maybe velour inner fitteds and some fleece covers. If you are really feeling like the wonderful, beautiful, gracious and intelligent fairy that I KNOW you are... Would you be so kind as to grant me a half a dozen OC color Fireflys, a half a dozen velour lined FMBG fitteds in outrageously beautiful prints, a half a dozen Peewell fitteds and a few out of this world luxurious fleece covers? I know I can count on you fairy!! Thank you!!

Lacey

This is so much fun!!
#19 of 68 Old 10-06-2004, 07:35 PM

Dearest Diaper Fairy,

Could you please send Boo & LadyBug matching longies ?

I'm not picky as to who makes them, but like extendable cuffs and adjustability in the waist, so that they will grow with my babies.

Maybe throw in matching sweaters and hats too ?

Thanks a ton !

We love you

Canadian mom to Boo (Aug '02), Bug (Aug '04) and Bear (Dec '06).
Jesse (July '09)
#20 of 68 Old 10-06-2004, 07:36 PM

Dear Diaper Fairy;
I know you're quite busy spreading the diaper fairy love. This Christmas we are going to visit my ailing grandparents in the midwest so they can meet their first great grandchild. It will be cold and my little SoCal babe is not used to cold weather so could you please send her some longies? Even if they are not hyena-ish? We don't have any and Squeaker needs to keep warm as she's not used to anything cooler than a balmy 70 degrees (mommy spend all her $ on airline tickets) and maybe a matching longsleeved top and a playsilk or two to keep her occupied....
(my dream pair would be purple cashmere w/ celtic knots but I don't think they exist).
Thank you sweet diaper fairy.
Lots of Love
Suzi & Squeaker
#21 of 68 Old 10-06-2004, 07:41 PM

Ooooh! I haven't been added to the list yet, but I'll play!

Dear Diaper Fairly,

I've almost got my idea of a "perfect" stash except for 2 things:

Longies, longies!! Beautiful boyish knitted longies!! Anykind, we're not picky about brand here! DS is 3 mos. w/shorter rise but BIG belly! A beautiful chunky monkey!

6 RB FLAGS sz.2 to make an even dozen! (Since I've become OCD about dipes! LOL ) They fit DS so perfectly!!

Oh....and while we're at it...un-limited fluffy paypal so DH won't frown at me when he gets the mail!

Thanks Diaper Fairy!

Jesse and Luke

Jesse, wife to DH , mama to DD 13, DS 11, DS 8, DD 6, DS 3 & bean EDD 12/18/13
#22 of 68 Old 10-06-2004, 07:43 PM

Dear Diaper Fairy,
A few simple requests, that's all.... a tartan fuzbomb with matching kilt (2T should do), a dozen elbees- 6 m & 6 L, 2 pairs of longies and 2 soaker shorts. Anything from mosaic moon, KSS, KIYP would do
Love & kisses,

Siobhan
#23 of 68 Old 10-06-2004, 07:50 PM

I haven't posted much lately, but want to join since I found out I'm pg a couple of weeks ago. I'l like the Very Baby diaper and AIO patterns b/c I do love to sew. BUT b/c I can't sew all the time I'd love a dozen small elbees and a dozen FCB 1's, maybe a few 0's for fun, but the kids I've grown so far get big in a HURRY! Maybe 1 or 2 Tootsweet newborn wool covers in the Italian wool.
#24 of 68 Old 10-06-2004, 07:52 PM

Please bring all of these mamas their most extravagent wishes!
#25 of 68 Old 10-06-2004, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holli
Dear Diaper Fairy,

While you are traveling around the world fulfilling the wishes of these wonderful mamas, would you mind stopping in Guatemala?

I don't need any diapers. I just need a bum to put them on, and that bum just seems like it is just never going to get here.

So, if you happen to be flying past anyway, just make a stopover and nudge a lawyer, social worker, judge, US embassy worker.. whomever needs nudging that day and bring our little girl home to her mama's and papa's arms and into her awaiting fluff.

Love, Holli
Dearest Diaper Fairy,

Skip my request please and bring this oh-so-deserving mama what she wants most of all. The rest of us already have the bums to diaper.

Please Diaper Fairy, do what you can. Thanks.

Love,
Judy

Judy, wife to my Catholic deacon husband ... homeschooling mother to my four girls and now a rainbow1284.gif BOY!!! Forever remembering our loss (8/11) angel3.gif .

#26 of 68 Old 10-06-2004, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judybean
Dearest Diaper Fairy,

Skip my request please and bring this oh-so-deserving mama what she wants most of all. The rest of us already have the bums to diaper.

Love,
Judy
That's my request too.
#27 of 68 Old 10-06-2004, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Dearest Diaper Fairy,

Love,
Judy
I couldn't agree more.

Holli, I don't know you very well but I've read some of your Blog and you just have so much love in your heart. I'm just praying that your babe will be in your arms soon.
#28 of 68 Old 10-06-2004, 08:32 PM

Dear Diaper Fairy,

I know you are busy but I hope you have time to fulfil this one request. Ds is in Huggies Pull-ups because more than anything we need good quality AIO training pants in size 2t-3t with side snaps for easy changes. If they could be cute prints like dragons and castles that would be great. And also TTCing after loss has really got me down. A beautiful wool soaker for my next baby would really cheer me up.

Thank you Diaper Fairy,
Your Devoted Follower Shannon
#29 of 68 Old 10-06-2004, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Dearest Diaper Fairy,

Love,
Judy
Yes Diaper Fairy,

Please bring Holli a bum to diaper.

However, if sthat bum happens to come clad in a tartan fuzbom w/ matching kilt or something cute I'm sure Holli & Liam won't mind.
#30 of 68 Old 10-06-2004, 08:48 PM

Dear Diaper Fairy ,
What I would like more than anything is a whole bunch of yummy, wool yarn. I have recently learned how to crochet my own longies and would love to crochet some for my sweet cloth diapering mama friends . Then I can help YOU by sending you longies to send out to all of them!

Thank you!
From your Fairy-in-Training

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page