Just a friendly little reminder... - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 65 Old 10-11-2004, 09:55 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifetapestry
After 15 years of working with people who have been stalked, and working with police in rural and well as urban areas, I have a pretty good sense of how the police respond when people get death threats.

I'm not saying it's impossible that the police would respond to an alleged death threat by doing hourly drive bys, just that this is extremely unusual occurence, no matter what happens in Texas.

Everyone has a pretty good idea of which WAHM this supposedly happened to, and recent reviews of this business evidence a whole lot of customer service problems. Which may or may not be out of her control. But planting a story about death threats would certainly be a great way to deflect from these problems and create a lot of sympathy for yourself.

Uh oh, I've said the magical words customer service, bye bye thread.

I have no reason to believe this WAHM is lying. If you are so sure you know who it is, why don't you NICELY email her and find out more information about the situation before you judge her? Maybe there's a lot more to the story than you know...

Mama K: Child of God, wife to S, mama to 3 little beauties and 1 handsome little guy!

#62 of 65 Old 10-11-2004, 10:40 AM

Well, who ever this wahm is, she cant be too happy.
I wonder what kind of diapering item could make a person crazy enough to threaten death??
And it is the same person or someone else making threats (or was blackmail the word used?)for freebies???
What the heck is so great about a wipe or pailpal!
#63 of 65 Old 10-11-2004, 11:30 AM

That is so awful...

but for some reason it doesn't surprise me after hearing about some of the horribly MEAN emails people from MDC send out to WAHMs over incredibly serious matters.

When all the other WAMHs were holding auctions to help out another WAHM, people here tried to find out who she was and then sent mean emails to her.

Another WAHM has been seriously ill, and people have been sending her emails saying she is lying!

It makes me sick to think that people here on this board would do this. It is even more pathetic and awful that they use anonymous emails or their husband's accounts to send these emails.

You have a problem? Then handle it appropriately, like an adult and leave a review if the outcome is anything less than satisfactory. Or you want to be mean? Email it to them with your name and take the flack that comes with being mean.

And really, does it matter who this WAHM is? Why does anyone want to know? It doesn't matter! What matter is death threats over a diaper is the most inane pathetic horrible thing I have ever heard of!

Mom to 4! Welcomed Aila Wren on Friday, February 25th!
#64 of 65 Old 10-11-2004, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spatulagirl
You have a problem? Then handle it appropriately, like an adult and leave a review if the outcome is anything less than satisfactory. Or you want to be mean? Email it to them with your name and take the flack that comes with being mean.

And really, does it matter who this WAHM is? Why does anyone want to know? It doesn't matter! What matter is death threats over a diaper is the most inane pathetic horrible thing I have ever heard of!

Hear! Hear! No thing is worth poor behavior on the part of any person.
#65 of 65 Old 10-11-2004, 11:50 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Thread closed folks. I think the point of the thread was to help diapering mamas be more aware of the WAHM difficulties and struggles but this is the Diapering board and the discussions here are supposed to be about Diapering. So let's go back there and take all this other stuff off the board please.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page