Buying cloth wipes on Ebay - Mothering Forums
Diapering > Buying cloth wipes on Ebay
soccerchic21's Avatar soccerchic21 10:47 PM 12-30-2004
I just can't do it. I did see a set of 3 that were cute at $1 but the shipping was the same and what if someone out bid me? I just can't see buying 3 flannel wipes for $2.

I can go to the fabric store and get so much more for the same price if I do it myself.

Has anyone bought cloth wipes off of ebay? Or where do you get them?

mags's Avatar mags 10:51 PM 12-30-2004
I did, I can't remember the seller's username. When I first got them, I was happy, but after I washed them, some shrank a litle differently than others. I think it came in a pk of 32 or 36. They were flannel ones, and they look kind of old already (it's been about 5 mo), but I think that's just the nature of flannel, and that's why I refuse to get flannel dipes, b/c it looks ratty as soon as you wash them.

To be honest, sherpa/velour wipes are my favorite, and IMO worth the $. If you can make them yourself, that's great. If not, my favorite wipes are from www.preciousdignity.com Deanna's work is top notch and you will fall in love with her wipes. Her dipes are fab too, I love my poochies. I also feel that she has reasonable prices.
Spark's Avatar Spark 10:53 PM 12-30-2004
I haven't bought cloth off Ebay. Just like you I keep thinking it's too pricey for... unknown quality! The wipes I love are www.lullabydiapers.com sherpa velour are YUMMY! Shandelle (Todzwife) here on MDC has great wipes. Also, I've been eyeing Harleyz wipeez that are hand dyed sherpa. I think that link is something like www.wahmarama.com or something like that. HTH!
lerlerler's Avatar lerlerler 11:02 PM 12-30-2004
I have shandele's wipes and love THEM!
SheScraps's Avatar SheScraps 11:55 PM 12-30-2004
My first cloth wipes purchase came from ebay and I them! The seller's name was something like SMJAE. I think she sells cd'ing stuff pretty regularly. The wipes are double-sided sherpa. They aren't anything fancy looking but they are super super soft!!! With my purchase she threw in some free flannel wipes also! I would totally recommend her wipes to anyone.
soccerchic21's Avatar soccerchic21 01:44 AM 12-31-2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by mags
To be honest, sherpa/velour wipes are my favorite, and IMO worth the $. If you can make them yourself, that's great. If not, my favorite wipes are from www.preciousdignity.com Deanna's work is top notch and you will fall in love with her wipes. Her dipes are fab too, I love my poochies. I also feel that she has reasonable prices.
Wow her prices are pretty good!
MrsMoon880's Avatar MrsMoon880 02:20 AM 12-31-2004
I was very happy w/ this seller, she had the same deal back in October:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&rd=1&tc=photo

They have held up very well!
mags's Avatar mags 02:02 AM 01-04-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerchic21
Wow her prices are pretty good!
Sarah-

Yup, deanna has great prices and I just loooove her wipes. With baby #2 on the way, I will need to order another 2 doz of her wipes, b/c they are heavenly!
Up