Confessions of a cloth diaper husband - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 125 Old 01-18-2005, 04:55 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoulaSarah
My husband likes to cloth diaper. Or slap a sposie on her at night. They both stink. They are made for poop. One doesn't smell less poopy then the other. They both have poop on them.
:LOL EXACTLY!
#122 of 125 Old 01-18-2005, 01:33 PM - Thread Starter

I just bought some alexis featherlights. We will see if there is an improvement.
I really think that the regular pf with the doubler is working great. Or just dont give ds juice to drink. Did I already mention he will down a 10 oz cup of juice in one swallow? :LOL Kidding of course, it takes him all of a minute to finish it. After that dipe is soaked straight threw to his pants. So we are working on it......again!
#123 of 125 Old 01-18-2005, 01:36 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennisee
Well, I wouldn't say that I was offended, but I was certaintly annoyed. I mean, what was the point? Why would you go to a board devoted to a certain topic and proceed to knock that topic? It's like promoting steak at a vegan website or Sesame Street at a TV-free household website? Maybe it wasn't the intention, but it came across as snarky and arrogant.

I think he was truly hoping to find other dh's that would support him. He knows we are sticking to cloth so if he could find some dads to give him some pointers then suffering with a few cd mom's comments would be worth it. :LOL Dh likes to make his point using sarcasm. Sometimes it really gets to me. He was glad that some of you moms gave pointers on improving our system. Thanks to you moms
#124 of 125 Old 01-18-2005, 11:57 PM - Thread Starter

Hi CarrieBarry,
Yup, Vickie has told me a little about you. Is it you that has a cd'ing business?
I am glad you got a kick out of my dh's post. That was his intention. We'd love to have a meet and greet to! I am sure we will one day.
#125 of 125 Old 01-26-2005, 12:45 AM

I didn't read all 7 pages of posts but i will say that while i CD my dd 85% of the time i think he is right! She is constantly wettish, It is more difficult for her to walk with a crotch full of wadded up cotton, and there are stinky, soppy, wipes and sprays and bags to carry around. I know quite a few original back- to- the- landers who used disposables...
But i do it for my little contribution to the earth- her earth.
My stash is small and simple because its really all about how are children grow and live and not what holds their poop anyway.

Love, Isis

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page