Baa Baa Bottoms Preview HELLO!!!!!! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 137 Old 01-27-2005, 04:40 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sorry I confused anyone, I meant that both things were scored by SK Mamas. I need pick-me-up fluff... hurry, before my frown burns into my face

Marie, single mama to an amazing 8 year-old boy and living "outside the box" in just about every way possible for this corner of the country  

#122 of 137 Old 01-27-2005, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holli
:LOL I didn't think you would, but then I was hoping you did help Nancy so I could convince her to let me rent them for the ride home and then give them back! ROFL!
Holli,

I too would not think about trying for those pants. I knew you wanted them badly. You made me laugh about convincing me about renting them Anyways, I needed Medium. The little boy is growing like a weed.

Kailia, to the Hyena Cart queen. THANK YOU! I am sooooooooooooo Thrilled. Sorry ladies there will not be any buyer's remorse.

Lindsay, I knew I was in trouble. I swear you and I have the exact same taste.

Nancy
#123 of 137 Old 01-27-2005, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Yay! Now we have coming home pants! I just got the email. Ah, the agony!

Holli
Yea Holli!

Mari will look so cute in them!
#124 of 137 Old 01-27-2005, 04:43 PM

Oh well, nothing this time. I thought I had one for about 2 secs but it was a false alarm. :LOL Congrats to everyone
#125 of 137 Old 01-27-2005, 04:45 PM

CONGRATULATIONS Holli!

Nancy
#126 of 137 Old 01-27-2005, 04:45 PM - Thread Starter

I got the Tempest pants!!!!!!! : Well another mama got them for me and I am so happy I could cry!! I would seriously kiss you Tanya if you were here!!!!!!!
#127 of 137 Old 01-27-2005, 04:48 PM

Does anyone know if the hyenacart oversells? Per the HC, I won the Mango Tango soakers but haven't gotten an email yet. I though the HC didn't oversell.
#128 of 137 Old 01-27-2005, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Yay! Now we have coming home pants! I just got the email. Ah, the agony!

Holli
Hey! if they do not fit you know where to send them I wanted those badly for the bubs
#129 of 137 Old 01-27-2005, 04:48 PM

Pssst... just added a little feature. From now on, if you purchase an item and it's sold out, you can check at the bottom of the item page to see if you got it or not. If you didn't, it'll just say, "Sorry, this item is sold out." If you did get it, it will say, "Congratulations! You have successfully purchased this item!" (Of course, you also need to be logged in in order for it to work).
#130 of 137 Old 01-27-2005, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer_mama
Pssst... just added a little feature. From now on, if you purchase an item and it's sold out, you can check at the bottom of the item page to see if you got it or not. If you didn't, it'll just say, "Sorry, this item is sold out." If you did get it, it will say, "Congratulations! You have successfully purchased this item!" (Of course, you also need to be logged in in order for it to work).

Karen, what was with all the errors?
#131 of 137 Old 01-27-2005, 04:50 PM

I'm interested in knowing how the HC oversells as well. I didn't know that could happen, and how do you determine who gets them if you get a "Thanks for your purchase" screen?
#132 of 137 Old 01-27-2005, 04:52 PM

I actually tried for the Aurora : I have always wanted a BBB but didn't want to brave the regular store! I thought I got it, no error message, but apparently something glitched. Ah, well, it was my very first attempt at a HC purchase--better luck next time! And you ladies must have some MIGHTY fast fingers!!!
#133 of 137 Old 01-27-2005, 04:59 PM

As far as I can tell, the errors were just from asking the server to do too many things at once. I don't think there's anything in my code I can do to help with that. Even computers have their limitations. As for overselling, the thing that determines who the buyer is, is who's e-mail is in the database (there can be only one). I guess I need to change the wording on the second screen to something like, "Please check your e-mail or the product details page to determine if you are the buyer of this item." Sorry for the confusion. You hyenas are making it harder and harder to have a perfect cart!
#134 of 137 Old 01-27-2005, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCHIN
Holli,

I too would not think about trying for those pants. I knew you wanted them badly. You made me laugh about convincing me about renting them Anyways, I needed Medium. The little boy is growing like a weed.

Kailia, to the Hyena Cart queen. THANK YOU! I am sooooooooooooo Thrilled. Sorry ladies there will not be any buyer's remorse.

Lindsay, I knew I was in trouble. I swear you and I have the exact same taste.

Nancy
LOL Nancy! Im usually pretty good at hyena cart too but I got the durn error and all I could was sit there like HUH??? If I would have refreshed maybe I woulda had a chance. Also If I knew I was gong against Kailia, I woulda backed the heck out and went for the custom, I know where to pick my battles, LMAO.

Enjoy them Momma, They are gorgeous!
#135 of 137 Old 01-27-2005, 05:35 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsayloo2020
LOL Nancy! Im usually pretty good at hyena cart too but I got the durn error and all I could was sit there like HUH??? If I would have refreshed maybe I woulda had a chance. Also If I knew I was gong against Kailia, I woulda backed the heck out and went for the custom, I know where to pick my battles, LMAO.

Enjoy them Momma, They are gorgeous!

LOL, you can't just back out if you know I'm trying for it...I do need some competition.

Non Practicing Midwife, going back to school! Mamma to my 3 loves, living each day to the fullest.
#136 of 137 Old 01-27-2005, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustLia23
LOL, you can't just back out if you know I'm trying for it...I do need some competition.
No No! I know how to pick my battles and even though I usually get what I want at hyena cart, its usually b/c I know which one to go for, the one with the least amt of hyena cart experts. It would be fun to just have a randomn stalking for nothing, and do hyena cart battles, LMAO, and whoever wins the battle wins something very special.

Ok Now Im pathetic!
#137 of 137 Old 01-27-2005, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsayloo2020
It would be fun to just have a randomn stalking for nothing, and do hyena cart battles, LMAO, and whoever wins the battle wins something very special.

Ok Now Im pathetic!
I'm with you Lindsay. I am so bad at Hyena cart but I just want to have another crack at it. I can be faster, I can be faster! Just for the fun of it.

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page