OK so what did you get?? - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 155 Old 02-03-2005, 06:43 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I was sooo close with that one. It's the one of the 3 I was trying for that didn't make it into my cart.

Lucky Mommy to 1 awesome 5 yr old son , 1 strong minded 19 month old baby girl ::, and 1 beloved angel baby
#122 of 155 Old 02-03-2005, 07:03 PM

Whoever got the FCB Pink Ribbons diaper, please think of me when you're done w/ it! :LOL It's SO pretty!! You're very lucky!
#123 of 155 Old 02-03-2005, 07:05 PM

So I got an orange windpro and I could really use some fitteds, who wants to trade me a fitted or 2 for a Size 1 Orange Windpro AIO.
#124 of 155 Old 02-03-2005, 07:37 PM

I am so sad. My Boss wanted to have a lunch meeting today. When I returned to my desk everything was gone. I wanted to try a NL.

Maggie, wife and mom to three
#125 of 155 Old 02-03-2005, 07:44 PM

I scored an Avocado Wool Cover Size 2!
#126 of 155 Old 02-03-2005, 08:07 PM

I came back from the other house..we're in the middle of moving, just 3 minutes after they stocked and I check the sz 1's and there was nothing so I went to the sz 2's and there was only the Celtic wolf hound. Oh well

Man some of you mama's really scored big, if anyone wants to share PLEASE PM me I was looking for a 1 for Matthew or 2 for Jack
#127 of 155 Old 02-03-2005, 09:11 PM

Ah, my first successfull FM stalking. I got a lime colored FCB AIO size 2 and a Sushi Print LC envelope size 2. I was really trying for the turtle print, but the Sushi print will do just fine too. WoooHoo for me!
#128 of 155 Old 02-03-2005, 09:27 PM

Hmmm...I scored two dipes but only one shipped, the other is pending. Does anyone know what that means? I was thinking that maybe it was a sign that the dipe had been grabbed by two of us at the same time? Like diaper limbo...
#129 of 155 Old 02-03-2005, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlutterBee
Hmmm...I scored two dipes but only one shipped, the other is pending. Does anyone know what that means? I was thinking that maybe it was a sign that the dipe had been grabbed by two of us at the same time? Like diaper limbo...
Did you get an email saying this?
#130 of 155 Old 02-03-2005, 09:40 PM

ohhh ohhh, edit to my previous post. . . the FM gods smiled upon me today

I didn't even realize but I am the proud owner of 3 size 2 FCB AIO's, just exactly what I wanted! (hmmm but maybe a color swap)

I feel so loved, thanks so much you know who you are

namaste.gif

#131 of 155 Old 02-03-2005, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WickidaWitch~
Did you get an email saying this?
I got an email stating that one diaper shipped but when I didn't get the second one I checked the FM site and it says the status for that one is pending. I haven't recieved anything other than the order and payment confirmation for that one. I was just wondering if pending just means they haven't shipped yet or if there may be an issue with the order.
#132 of 155 Old 02-03-2005, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlutterBee
I got an email stating that one diaper shipped but when I didn't get the second one I checked the FM site and it says the status for that one is pending. I haven't recieved anything other than the order and payment confirmation for that one. I was just wondering if pending just means they haven't shipped yet or if there may be an issue with the order.
dont forget they are using their shipping center and she may just be notifying as she finds the diaper in the pile, iykwim?
#133 of 155 Old 02-03-2005, 10:20 PM

*sigh*... I missed work yesterday and the first half of today because K was sick...

I *so* wanted a FCB size 0 wool cover. Any buyer's remorse and I'm here.

Judy, wife to my Catholic deacon husband ... homeschooling mother to my four girls and now a rainbow1284.gif BOY!!! Forever remembering our loss (8/11) angel3.gif .

#134 of 155 Old 02-03-2005, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judybean
*sigh*... I missed work yesterday and the first half of today because K was sick...

I *so* wanted a FCB size 0 wool cover. Any buyer's remorse and I'm here.
ohh no you didnt get one!?! I was hoping you had!
#135 of 155 Old 02-03-2005, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEEPAE
dont forget they are using their shipping center and she may just be notifying as she finds the diaper in the pile, iykwim?
I hope so, thanks
#136 of 155 Old 02-03-2005, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEEPAE

I just checked my order and it says the same thing so I thing that Seepae is right, just a matter of gettign both dipes togeather.
#137 of 155 Old 02-03-2005, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntersmommy
I just checked my order and it says the same thing so I thing that Seepae is right, just a matter of gettign both dipes togeather.
Thanks for letting me know
#138 of 155 Old 02-03-2005, 11:55 PM

The shipping center will ship orders as she gets them... so she is going one by one through the invoices and shipping So if you put in more than 1 order they may not ship at together or at the same time... tho they will all ship, LOL. If you checked out.. we got your order and there were no problems with it
#139 of 155 Old 02-04-2005, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2kyla
The shipping center will ship orders as she gets them... so she is going one by one through the invoices and shipping So if you put in more than 1 order they may not ship at together or at the same time... tho they will all ship, LOL. If you checked out.. we got your order and there were no problems with it
Thanks so much, I really appreciate the reassurance.

#140 of 155 Old 02-04-2005, 01:46 AM

When I checked my status it said order pending payment and I paid as soon as I checked out. The link to paypal from the FM site ended up not working for me, so I just paypal'd on my own, is that why it says that? Because I didn't complete it through their cart? I just don't want my order sitting there because my payment was missed somewhere.
#141 of 155 Old 02-04-2005, 02:01 AM

Tiff said to me this:
Quote:
check out with it so it goes through the cart.... it wont bring you to paypal automatically so i wouldl think it would be fine ? then you can go to paypal seperaetly to pay i think
I did that and I am all squared away, but my status still says awaiting payment. But I talked to Tiff directly and she said its all good on my end.
#142 of 155 Old 02-04-2005, 02:05 AM

yes, if you paid on your own the cart doesnt get updated automatically.... but we are going through them and manually updating at the same time we aer updating our books ... its just a lot of work so its slow going
#143 of 155 Old 02-04-2005, 03:15 AM

Thank you both. I just wanted to be sure my payment wasn't lost somewhere. I bet it does take a ton of time and work Tiff! You fluffymail mamas are amazing, what with sewing 300 diapers, all of the technical spects of stocking and sorting out orders and shipping.
#144 of 155 Old 02-05-2005, 02:25 AM
Banned

I've asked once, but no one answered me. What is the big deal about this one brand of diapers? I already have too many hard to get hyena diapers, but now I am dying to know why the entire internet is buzzing over this one site! Although I have to admit, the name is cute.

flufflymail.com! haha!
#145 of 155 Old 02-05-2005, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula Fairie
I've asked once, but no one answered me. What is the big deal about this one brand of diapers? I already have too many hard to get hyena diapers, but now I am dying to know why the entire internet is buzzing over this one site! Although I have to admit, the name is cute.

flufflymail.com! haha!
Very trim, especially in the stride. Very well made, flawless sewing. I haven't tried an AIO because I have a hidden snap hang-up but they do the most gorgeous embroidery! I'm sure the reasons why all of us love FM are varied!
#146 of 155 Old 02-05-2005, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicandboys
Very trim, especially in the stride. Very well made, flawless sewing. I haven't tried an AIO because I have a hidden snap hang-up but they do the most gorgeous embroidery! I'm sure the reasons why all of us love FM are varied!
But what about the fitteds with exposed snaps--does that not bother you? :
#147 of 155 Old 02-05-2005, 08:21 AM

I seem to recall Nicole like LC right? The one I had had hidden snaps.

That's my only complaint about FCB. I love the fit and I love the sewing but Kai spends so much time on her belly and side that they make horrible imprints.

Mom to 4! Welcomed Aila Wren on Friday, February 25th!
#148 of 155 Old 02-05-2005, 11:40 AM

Oh really? I thought all fluffymail fitteds had exposed snaps, I didn't realize little caboose did have hidden snaps.
#149 of 155 Old 02-05-2005, 11:46 AM

All of the LC's that I have, have exposed snaps. But because the soaker comes up in the front and the snaps on the LC are in the front they are kind of masked by the soaker. So depending on how well the soaker covers your babies tummies depends on whether any of the snaps touch the skin.
#150 of 155 Old 02-05-2005, 12:50 PM

Yes, the FCBs are trim, especially through the stride, but you get a lot of absorbancy w/ that trimness. My DD can soak through a FF in 1 hour, a SS SP in 1.5 hours, but she has woken up from 2 hour naps w/ the FCB wet, but not soaked through. The fit is also great on my DD, and seems to fit a lot of different body shapes well. For her, I like side snaps b/c I can adjust the waist and legs seperately, and I love the high rise for her long waist. And there's something about the way the elastic is sewn at the front, back, and legs--it makes the diaper more versatile/adjustable and contains poop w/o being too tight. And the workmanship IS amazing! They're beautiful diapers!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page