Mothering Forum banner

Green Mountain Wee Woolies longies?

508 views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  pfeiff19 
#1 ·
Tell me about them.....

Are they soft? Thick? Thin? Overnight? Day? Fitted? Baggy? All the other questions I don't know enough to ask......

#2 ·
My dd has a pair of GMWW shorts that are more like capris on her (link of a pic is in my sig, cordelia)..they're pretty soft, and on the thinner side. I'd definitely keep them as daytime.
I have a pair of longies on the way too, I'll repost about them when they get here.

#3 ·
I have two pair of her longies and love them. Very well made - great colors. I wouldnt say they are thick or thin - just in between. I dont have a heavy wetter so we have used them for overnight. The other great thing is that she adds an extra piece of knitting to the crotch.

I give them a big

#4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Max's Mami
I have two pair of her longies and love them. Very well made - great colors. I wouldnt say they are thick or thin - just in between. I dont have a heavy wetter so we have used them for overnight. The other great thing is that she adds an extra piece of knitting to the crotch.

I give them a big

I am so glad someone posted this! I was looking at her site a few minutes ago debating weather or not to buy the sheep shorts for daytime I think I will go for it! Thanks so much for the input!

#5 ·
We have a pair of soaker shorts with an extra bit knit in the wet zone, that are trim enough for jeans and work great overnight. Also-I really recomend her wraps.Dd has one and they are SO cute-words can't really describe.And her stuff is so reasonably priced and the colors are fun-as if the child got to pick or something
I am sure her longies would be lovely as well.

#13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by katytheprincess2
Oh wow those are adorable too! I may have to bid on those!

Did you get them?
They are so cute!

Thank you mamas for saving me from myself and my e-bay habit. They're so cute but so far beyond my budget as well

I can't wait to see pics of the lucky baby in them!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.