I may get flamed for saying this... - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 65 Old 02-14-2005, 05:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
If I had any FCB I would put them on ebay right now just for spite.Are we going to go through this same subject every week.If you feel it is wrong that is fine but why not just deal with it and move on.I hate seeing who ever has a current ebay auction have to come on here and defend themselves.I have been in that position and it really makes you feel like crap when people are acting like you are a criminal for putting something on ebay.I think the only ones who need to give this subject any thought are the FM mamas and everyone else should get a hobby.

And yes I have PMS if you could not tell :
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 65 Old 02-14-2005, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSugarKane
If I had any FCB I would put them on ebay right now just for spite.
:LOL Maybe stain it up a bit and put a BIN of $100?

Quote:
I think the only ones who need to give this subject any thought are the FM mamas and everyone else should get a hobby.
I agree
Quote:
And yes I have PMS if you could not tell :
I think I do too.
#63 of 65 Old 02-14-2005, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSugarKane
I hate seeing who ever has a current ebay auction have to come on here and defend themselves.I have been in that position and it really makes you feel like crap when people are acting like you are a criminal for putting something on ebay.

: Sorry if I offended anyone! I have nothing against ebay or the people who sell on it, I've been known to purchase from ebay. I just hope that this is not going to become a trend- that some people buy as much as they can at a stocking with the idea of reselling on ebay. I have to scrimp before I can splurge on the occasional regularly priced hyena dipe. (I only have 1 so far ) Ebay prices for hyena dipes aren't just out of my price range- they're not even in the same universe as my budget.
#64 of 65 Old 02-14-2005, 06:11 PM

I am closing the thread for the moment and asking Cynthia to come in and look at it.
#65 of 65 Old 02-16-2005, 06:01 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
I think discussions like this one, where at least some of the person's involved in the action being discussed are known to be MDC members (or are winky smilie indcated to be) really skirt the lines of our policies about posting to discuss member behavior. A thread that starts out with "I may get flamed for this but..." is a signal to one's conscience that the subject is going to touch certain folks quite personally. That seems to be indicative of discussing a member's behavior.

So I want to ask first of all that you (general you) give consideration to the community you are a part of when you post a thread to discuss such issues. We can of course host appropriate discussion of issues of concern to the Diapering community. But let's please try to do so in a manner that expresses the concern more appropriately and seeks solutions for the problem you believe exists. We just don't judge and insult others and their actions and call it debate. If the need is to call individuals on their behavior that you believe is untoward then it would be most respectful and good-willed to approach the individual personally and talk it over before talking about them in their community.

I realize no names were mentioned here. But when you discuss an issue and point to where the issue is taking place it serves the same purpose and is skirting another policy we have about cross board discussion.

I think it would be best to keep this thread closed.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page