AWESOME Diaper bag!! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 66 Old 06-04-2006, 06:57 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So, I went ahead and ordered a powder blue one! The website says that you can just wipe it down to clean it, so it sounds like it will be easy to clean if it gets dirty. Can't wait to get it!!
#62 of 66 Old 08-04-2006, 03:33 AM

Fluufy Peanut, did you get your bag? Have you used it yet? I originally ordered a Powder Blue one, then later they came out with a green one called "tarragon" which I loved (although it is the "travel touring bag" which is the same as the diaper bag but no change pad). So, I returned my Powder Blue one, which was unused, and got the Tarragon and LOVE the colour!

Tofie ~ mama to DD1, DD2 and Pookie v3 debuting December 2011
Oh my God....women are the COWS of PEOPLE!! --Reese, Malcolm in the Middle
#63 of 66 Old 08-13-2006, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoGranola
Fluufy Peanut, did you get your bag? Have you used it yet? I originally ordered a Powder Blue one, then later they came out with a green one called "tarragon" which I loved (although it is the "travel touring bag" which is the same as the diaper bag but no change pad). So, I returned my Powder Blue one, which was unused, and got the Tarragon and LOVE the colour!
Yeah, I got mine and loved it for a while, but then decided to get something else because it was just a *little* too bulky for me (I have a four year old and a two year old, so I don't need to carry that much these days). I'm now using a canvas messenger bag from Old Navy and I LOVE it!! How are you liking your bag? I have seen the tarragon one on the website and think it's a great color! I really like the powder blue too, so much in fact that I wish Old Navy had a powder blue messenger bag.
#64 of 66 Old 08-13-2006, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy Peanut
How are you liking your bag? I have seen the tarragon one on the website and think it's a great color! I really like the powder blue too, so much in fact that I wish Old Navy had a powder blue messenger bag.
I haven't used mine yet! Baby is due in a couple weeks so will be able to try it out then.

#65 of 66 Old 08-13-2006, 02:36 PM

What is the name of this bag? Is it still on the LL Bean site? The link in the original post doesn't work anymore
#66 of 66 Old 08-13-2006, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern_sunshine
What is the name of this bag? Is it still on the LL Bean site? The link in the original post doesn't work anymore
It was called "diaper bag" but they have discontinued for it the "season" (not sure how a diaper bag is seasonal!). The EXACT same bag is the "large travel touring bag". The difference is the large travel touring does not come with a change pad BUT it is $7 cheaper. I had the diaper bag in powder blue, but when they came out with the large travel touring in Tarragon, I exchanged mine (had not used my diaper bag yet) because I liked the green so much more. The change pad that comes with the bag isn't anything fancy so I am sure you can find a better change pad to use with the bag.

http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/sto...Search&feat=sr

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page