Mothering Forum banner

Fluff Factory thread for 2/23/05

4K views 75 replies 42 participants last post by  Trishy 
#1 ·
Post your FF chit chat here.

See less See more
#6 ·
Are there more than one Elbee auctions? I only found one.

I love the new MM/Pinhead auctions that came up.

So far I have only bid on one auction and I am still winning it. I have a limited amout of paypal I have set aside so I have to be careful what I bid on. If I don't end up using all my cash on winnings I will use it on the donate direct.

#7 ·
oh, yes the elbee! I love that it's YPA. The TDD/luxe set is pretty fluffolicious too!
Oh, there's another elbee in the regular "diapering" section (not charity) that was listed by claire (spark) and she is planning to donate to AFO with the proceeds. it's a brand new one!

I'm still winning 3 auctions and anxiously awaiting more listings! This is SO fun.

#10 ·
I wish that the KPs were mediums. There is so much cute stuff available for all the preggo mamas. Sarah was in nb/smalls for about a nanosecond, though, so I would never beable to justify big money on those sizes. I guess it's good that there is such a great variety of stuff so there is something for everyone.

#13 ·
ok I am freaking out. I can't see the elbee unless I do a search under the name "elbee" When I look at the 100% donated section there is no elbee (and I've refreshed and looked like 10 times) I'm not going to bid on the elbee but now I'm scared what else I am missing!

#15 ·
you know, I think there is just TOOOO much fluff! It is overwhelming.
:LOL There is just sooo much great stuff. I still really want one of the cushie tushie custom slots though after seeing those hey diddle diddle shorts a few days ago.

#16 ·
Quote:
I love our Cushie Tushie fluff too, but the Hey Diddle Diddle shorts were made by Mr. Peabody's Mom. She has a custom slot up there too though!
oops! That's what I meant...
I'm bidding on the cushie tushie right now so that name was on my mind. :LOL I think I have fluff overload!

#17 ·
it seems like everything is way out of my league $ wise, or newborn/small sized. and I hate navigating wahmchicks.

don't mind me, i'm just whining because i really wish i had the extra budget for some of those beautiful dipes and wool. but i am bidding on some wipes, so at least I think i'll get something

#18 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by pixiedust
oops! That's what I meant...
I'm bidding on the cushie tushie right now so that name was on my mind. :LOL I think I have fluff overload!

I think we are going to have to have some kind of hyena stash olympics after these auctions, because Pixie you are challenging the reigning champions. I have not picked my entire dream team, but I am pretty sure it would include both you and Holli.

#19 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by grnmtnmama
it seems like everything is way out of my league $ wise, or newborn/small sized. and I hate navigating wahmchicks.

don't mind me, i'm just whining because i really wish i had the extra budget for some of those beautiful dipes and wool. but i am bidding on some wipes, so at least I think i'll get something

It's OK, I understand

#20 ·
Quote:
I think we are going to have to have some kind of hyena stash olympics after these auctions, because Pixie you are challenging the reigning champions. I have not picked my entire dream team, but I am pretty sure it would include both you and Holli.
I'm just trying to make up for lost time. :LOL I started cding to late.
I know, excuses, excuses..

#21 ·
I keep getting outbid on *everything*! Now all of it has gone up above my price range! The only thing I'm winning is the YPS felted mocs, and that's what I REALLY, REALLY want...I've been looking for a felted mocs slot for ages! Aaahhh!
These auctions are getting addicting.

#22 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2sweetgrrls
These auctions are getting addicting.

I'm in the process of listing a bunch of things in hopes of raising paypal for these auctions! I just had to bid on the "rebel" boys basket, it would be perfect for chandler, and I hardly ever get anything new and exciting for him!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.