Mothering Forum banner

Is anyone here going for the KSS?

2K views 75 replies 23 participants last post by  threeforme2005 
#1 ·
Um... cuz I kinda want it. But If someone here who hasn't had one realllly wants it then let me know. If not, will anyone help me? :LOL

#8 ·
Sorry, Kate, but I am totally going for it. I have failed miserably at all of the recent stocking (Fluffymail, MM & BBB). I want that KSS soooooooooooo badly! I just reached my 1000th post and Sarah's birthday is coming in a couple months. Good luck everyone! I am totally hyena cart challenged so I doubt I will succeed.

#10 ·
Hey no need to apologize! Good luck! It is so pretty and will look so nice with some of Karen's awesome embroidery

Ooooh I hope someone here gets it! Even if it isn't me :LOL One of us will give it a lovely lovely home.

#13 ·
Man, I have no clue. It's 6pm over here! I am waiting on dinner in the oven...

However, in the past MDF stockings always happen at 7pm for me, even though the rest of HC I am 6 hours ahead. So I think it is right. It is CST, not EST. Just MDF though.

#17 ·
Well..this is how bad of a hyena I am! I thought it would stock at 12 cst...
all these congo sites.. some are est, cst, pst...I never know the right time!!

yay! imp & pixie..so glad you got it! Can't wait to see pics of it on your girlie!!

Ok...something weird is going on. It says look at the things that will stock at noon central time, but it's only 11:15 here?!

#25 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by engineer_mama
I'm confused too! How in the world did you do that Monique? It's not supposed to be available until noon CST?
Too funny!!! Imp...if you've got some sort of super hyenacart powers, can I enlist your help at the next BBB stocking?!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.