Dad's favorite cloth diaper.... - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 66 Old 05-12-2005, 06:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
DH prefers flats in a velcro closing cover first (he calls flats the "cloth ones" ?!?). Meanwhile, I have tons of other fitteds, AIOs, FB, etc, etc.
#62 of 66 Old 05-12-2005, 07:05 PM

Dh will ONLY use prestuffed Harleyz or fitteds. LOL, I don't think he has ever considered using a cover.. despite the number of times he has had to change his shirt or pants!
Even tho those are the only he will USE, he loves to see the girls in pfs or in our wool soakers.
#63 of 66 Old 05-12-2005, 09:03 PM

DH actually figured out the snappi on his own. He doesn't do too bad either. He needs to pull the diaper a bit tighter but other than that he's got it down pretty good.
DH's favortie as my FM aio and my kiwipie cover I swear I've only used them a handfull of times myself. I think they're the first things he grabs for all his talk about velcro being the way to go.

But dh can use all of our stach no problems. He even uses the wool. He hasn't washed it yet but he takes it out of the sink, rolls it in a towel and hangs it to dry, or puts in on the mesh screen of our drying rack if its knit wool he's the best

mum to Christopher (6/98) Elizabeth (2/05) twins Aaron and Dominic (7/10/06) and new baby Eden (4-18-09)
#64 of 66 Old 05-12-2005, 09:33 PM

Oh yes! My dh ALWAYS uses prefolds successfully....

stuffed in a FuzziBunz!

:LOL Don't know why he never reaches for inserts? He ALWAYS stuffs FB with a prefold

Mama to DD 8 * DS 6 * DS 2
Expecting #4 Late Nov 2011
#65 of 66 Old 05-12-2005, 09:49 PM

My DH said "anything that's clean" but I have to explain that all I put out for him are AIOs and pre-stuffed pockets or pre-matched fitteds and covers. I can't complain though, I can't do pfs so why would I expect him to?
#66 of 66 Old 05-13-2005, 02:15 AM

My DH only changes toddler diapers, and prefers Pinheads for fitteds, and VB's for AIO's. We used to have a HH pocket that he liked, too, but it was quite old and the velcro was totally coming off, so I had to retire it.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page