So let's see if we can crash HC... - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 57 Old 05-12-2005, 10:39 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm a BBB virgin, looking for help. If anyone wants to help me out, PM me
Note: I bought one used once, but Noah never grew into it, so I swapped with someone for a different WAHM's lovely dip dyed cover.
#32 of 57 Old 05-12-2005, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by threeforme2005
:LOL Sure I can help you. I was pretty damn lucky at all the stockings today.

I got the shorts I wanted. I got the shorts someone else wanted. I even got 2 new LC diapers at FM today. Today was a good day. :

Maybe my hyena fast fingers will work magic for you at BBB
sweet - thank you mama! looks like you are on a winning streak - i'm glad i've got you on my team! congrats on your good day!
#33 of 57 Old 05-12-2005, 11:20 PM

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#34 of 57 Old 05-12-2005, 11:24 PM

You hyenas are scary :LOL
#35 of 57 Old 05-12-2005, 11:37 PM

thankfully i will be volunteering at my sons school.Todays drama was intense enough!
#36 of 57 Old 05-13-2005, 03:35 AM

Has any mad hyenas set their sights on the large watercolors or the luna blue custom? I just want to go for what the 'professional' stalkers aren't... I'm not picky! (although my jaw dropped at the mint chocolate--I'd give anything for that!!)
#37 of 57 Old 05-13-2005, 11:01 AM

any helpers left?

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
#38 of 57 Old 05-13-2005, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflymom
Has any mad hyenas set their sights on the large watercolors or the luna blue custom? I just want to go for what the 'professional' stalkers aren't... I'm not picky! (although my jaw dropped at the mint chocolate--I'd give anything for that!!)

Angelica...if I were you I'd go for the watercolors!! That soaker would match the Buggles eyes perfectly!! Just gorgeous!!

Jesse, wife to DH , mama to DD 13, DS 11, DS 8, DD 6, DS 3 & bean EDD 12/18/13
#39 of 57 Old 05-13-2005, 11:54 AM

Oh I know! I'd love that soaker. *sigh* I've been so emotional today about the way the pregnancy is going and how hormonal I feel ...I'm already bumming out about this stalking and how I have no chance of scoring anything against all this mad competition! :LOL How dumb is that? I haven't even bombed yet and I'm already all sad about bombing today (I think it's memories of all the other BBB stalkings I've bombed at :LOL ).
#40 of 57 Old 05-13-2005, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Oh I know! I'd love that soaker. *sigh* I've been so emotional today about the way the pregnancy is going and how hormonal I feel ...I'm already bumming out about this stalking and how I have no chance of scoring anything against all this mad competition! :LOL How dumb is that? I haven't even bombed yet and I'm already all sad about bombing today (I think it's memories of all the other BBB stalkings I've bombed at :LOL ).
mama! I know what you mean though. I'm so in w/ the rainbow shorts and I know I have no hope of getting them either, but I'm still excited by the thought of *maybe* getting them, and how cute DS will look in them...etc. I try not to get my hopes up, but it's hard and then the let down is a bummer!

Hope the pregnancy is going ok?! Are you and the babe doing allright..or is there some reason for concern?! Or is it just a bad hormonal pregnancy realated funk you're in? I hate that the most about pregnancy..the crazy roller coaster ride of hormones! Hope you win the watercolors and you feel better soon!!

#41 of 57 Old 05-13-2005, 12:16 PM

Contractions every day and a soft cervix so it looks like I have a preemie in my future.... I'm on partial bedrest and bummed out about this baby's possible premature arrival and health complicaitons.

Ok, whine over. The BBB thing is just silly--I know I'll get over it, but I do so love those soakers and want soooo much to get a second one! (the one we have is just such a favorite in every way)....so I have to try. But last time I got so sad that I bombed for the small one, only to see a mama then offer it on the TP for other unattainable hyena goods, and she didn't want anything I had for it.... I got so sad thinking that I had wanted it so much for the new babe on the way, and someone else scored it who didn't even want it. So I guess I felt all burned, and now I just hope hope hope that if I can't get anything, at least everyone who got one will love it and cherish their BBB as much as I would have! :LOL How melodramatic AM I today?? :
#42 of 57 Old 05-13-2005, 12:27 PM

I'm still deciding if I really need to try for something. If I don't stalk for myself, I'll help you out.
#43 of 57 Old 05-13-2005, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Contractions every day and a soft cervix so it looks like I have a preemie in my future.... I'm on partial bedrest and bummed out about this baby's possible premature arrival and health complicaitons.

How melodramatic AM I today?? :

Ack...Angelica! That is so scary! Ooohhh...I'll be saying prayers that the lil bean stays put until the time is right!

And..when you are pg w/ complications that only make the hormonal roller coaster worse...you are entitled to being melodramatic! :LOL

#44 of 57 Old 05-13-2005, 12:37 PM

Quote:
I am trying for the watercolors (or even a custom) - we have never had a BBB and I am dying for one. It wont be the end of the world if I dont get one of course but with how things are going at home right now it sure would be a pick me up! Large is the only one that will fit Max.
#45 of 57 Old 05-13-2005, 12:37 PM

Aww, thanks Jesse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikel1979
I'm still deciding if I really need to try for something. If I don't stalk for myself, I'll help you out.
That, of course, would be appreciated! The custom luna blue (since I think the mint chocolate is all prowled out and impossible to get! : ) or the large watercolors would be dreamy, if you decide you aren't stalking for yourself!
#46 of 57 Old 05-13-2005, 01:08 PM

I wish I was stalking for myself, but I'm helping out another mama. I love the luna blue custom though! I've spent way too much this week and need to take a fluffy break until I recover! :LOL Good luck to everyone!

, , , mama to Ross , Reagan (8/29/05), Joshua (from Haiti...here NOW due to the earthquake!), and Elijah , born safely 9-8-09.
#47 of 57 Old 05-13-2005, 01:33 PM

butterflymama--just pmed you.
#48 of 57 Old 05-13-2005, 01:37 PM

If anyone else is looking for someone to help, I would go for either of the customs or the med choc cherry. I sold our BBB when I thought we were out of cloth and then snagged another for a mama her and am so dreaming about one for Becca now.
#49 of 57 Old 05-13-2005, 01:40 PM

Quote:

Ok, whine over. The BBB thing is just silly--I know I'll get over it, but I do so love those soakers and want soooo much to get a second one! (the one we have is just such a favorite in every way)....so I have to try. But last time I got so sad that I bombed for the small one, only to see a mama then offer it on the TP for other unattainable hyena goods, and she didn't want anything I had for it.... I got so sad thinking that I had wanted it so much for the new babe on the way, and someone else scored it who didn't even want it. So I guess I felt all burned, and now I just hope hope hope that if I can't get anything, at least everyone who got one will love it and cherish their BBB as much as I would have! :LOL How melodramatic AM I today?? :
I just wanted to let you know Angelica that I was on bedrest for PTL for about 8 weeks, I was also effaced at 2 cm dilated. I was hospitalized for a night given terbutiline, etc, and sent home to sit on my arse for 8 weeks. I got off bedrest at 37 weeks, and I am still flippin here. LOL All the good resting that I did helped her decide that in the end she didnt want to be a pre-term baby but possibly a post-term baby if she doesnt show up soon. So, try not to worry too much, and get resting.
#50 of 57 Old 05-13-2005, 03:10 PM

wow, everything is so pretty!
#51 of 57 Old 05-13-2005, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kath
butterflymama--just pmed you.
just finally wrote you back!
#52 of 57 Old 05-13-2005, 04:01 PM

I think we crashed it a couple times!! I kept getting a "limits reached" message.

, , , mama to Ross , Reagan (8/29/05), Joshua (from Haiti...here NOW due to the earthquake!), and Elijah , born safely 9-8-09.
#53 of 57 Old 05-13-2005, 04:01 PM

well, either we somewhat crashed it or my computer froze up - i got the buy it, but it was sold out - i'm bummed!

who got what?
#54 of 57 Old 05-13-2005, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierDiaperinMama
I think we crashed it a couple times!! I kept getting a "limits reached" message.
It stayed up the whole time for me and I kept refreshing but never saw the buy now button - went from not instock yet to sold
#55 of 57 Old 05-13-2005, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierDiaperinMama
Me too!

Butterflymom - I tried for you. I even got the Buy it Now, but they were gone.
#56 of 57 Old 05-13-2005, 04:03 PM

me too

Due with number 5 in August. We do all that crunchy stuff.
#57 of 57 Old 05-13-2005, 04:18 PM

Thanks to everyone who tried for me. So sweet of ya'll.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page