who's doing it? - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#241 of 426 Old 06-02-2005, 09:40 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilesoflaundry
As for your senior title, did you ask in Q & S or did you pm CM with what you wanted?
Nope - because I have no idea HOW people get them at all :LOL

I thought they just kind of "showed up" - lame I know !

Canadian mom to Boo (Aug '02), Bug (Aug '04) and Bear (Dec '06).
Jesse (July '09)
#242 of 426 Old 06-02-2005, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaBear
Nope - because I have no idea HOW people get them at all :LOL

I thought they just kind of "showed up" - lame I know !

You get to pick your own. You aren't lame , the first one is free but if you ever want to change it there is a fee, it's like 2-3 bucks.

DDDDCs are tagged by other people, now those just show up.
#243 of 426 Old 06-02-2005, 10:06 PM
Banned

JMBS has twarted me!!!!!!!

Feh.

I'm fwusterated now. :
#244 of 426 Old 06-02-2005, 11:01 PM

I just do not have time to participate as a hunter, but I heard a rumor there were little hints being droped, so I thought I'd check in. It sounds like a lot of fun - I can't believe that some are so hard to find!!! For those of you that found mine, was it hard or easy? I keep moving it just to be difficult as my sites not too big.... :LOL
#245 of 426 Old 06-02-2005, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaBL
I just do not have time to participate as a hunter, but I heard a rumor there were little hints being droped, so I thought I'd check in. It sounds like a lot of fun - I can't believe that some are so hard to find!!! For those of you that found mine, was it hard or easy? I keep moving it just to be difficult as my sites not too big.... :LOL
It was medium. lol i found it in about 10min
#246 of 426 Old 06-02-2005, 11:21 PM

Quote:
your's was in my medium category (yes i rated them for difficulty too). i tend to be methodical and would start at the first list of products and move though them. so for your site, i started with tooth fairy pillows and moved down. when i found it, i had seen everything (at that time, it was on the last page of products), however you have since moved it (i just checked--i wrote down the locations too : in addition to numbers and rating the sites). :LOL

i acutally like seeing all the items. at some sites, if i found the icon early, i kept looking. (i told you all i was bored at work--running programs takes so long and is so boring to find errors in code.)
#247 of 426 Old 06-02-2005, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kath
your's was in my medium category (yes i rated them for difficulty too). i tend to be methodical and would start at the first list of products and move though them. so for your site, i started with tooth fairy pillows and moved down. when i found it, i had seen everything (at that time, it was on the last page of products), however you have since moved it (i just checked--i wrote down the locations too : in addition to numbers and rating the sites). :LOL

i acutally like seeing all the items. at some sites, if i found the icon early, i kept looking. (i told you all i was bored at work--running programs takes so long and is so boring to find errors in code.)

so if I need help I know who to ask!!! I tried this last night when I could not sleep and got about 10 - I have a very short attn span these days LOL!!!
#248 of 426 Old 06-02-2005, 11:34 PM

susan,

you know me--i'm oc about things like this. just take those spreadsheets for example....
#249 of 426 Old 06-02-2005, 11:37 PM

AHHH!! I'm gonna have to move it again! hahaha

I was thinking maybe I should keep it in the last few categories, but I figured if people liked what they were seeing they'd keep looking even if it was at the begining. 10 min seems hard to me... There's so many sponsors!!! You guys will be looking forever!!! I'm gonna have to go look at where some other's sites hid it to get an idea.
#250 of 426 Old 06-02-2005, 11:39 PM

Quote:
AHHH!! I'm gonna have to move it again! hahaha

I was thinking maybe I should keep it in the last few categories, but I figured if people liked what they were seeing they'd keep looking even if it was at the begining. 10 min seems hard to me... There's so many sponsors!!! You guys will be looking forever!!! I'm gonna have to go look at where some other's sites hid it to get an idea.

i can tell you for all but charmed escentials. :LOL : (not sure which is more appropriate.)
#251 of 426 Old 06-03-2005, 12:22 AM

Quote:
It's so funny that you came and posted just now. I started looking at your site over 2 hours ago. Then the baby woke up, and I've been laying with him ever since. He stayed in a light sleep and I couldn't walk away without waking him. I guess it's just going to be one of those restless sort of nights. I came back to the computer and was thinking "I'm just going to find this last one for today, and then I'm putting the hunt away until tomorrow."

To answer your question though, I didn't think yours was all that difficult. It was just a matter of looking through your site. I mean, that's the point of the hunt. Most sites I enjoy looking through anyway, even if I find it early. The only one's that are really making me mad are the ones that are really, super difficult to find (because they're under some obscure link or the site is huge, etc.) When I find those, I just want to run from the site, even if there was cool stuff there.
#252 of 426 Old 06-03-2005, 12:27 AM

They told us the icon was to be no more than 4 clicks from the homepage... I guess if the site's big enough that could still be really hard.
#253 of 426 Old 06-03-2005, 12:32 AM

Quote:
They told us the icon was to be no more than 4 clicks from the homepage... I guess if the site's big enough that could still be really hard.
Yeah - when there are 102 links on page 1.
And then each of those leads to a further 102 links, which lead to 102 more links.

You could go through thousands of pages to get that "4 clicks from the front page" icon !!

Canadian mom to Boo (Aug '02), Bug (Aug '04) and Bear (Dec '06).
Jesse (July '09)
#254 of 426 Old 06-03-2005, 12:39 AM

: I found Charmed eSentials..... who wants a hint? :LOL
#255 of 426 Old 06-03-2005, 12:40 AM

Where?!?!?!

Marie, single mama to an amazing 8 year-old boy and living "outside the box" in just about every way possible for this corner of the country  

#256 of 426 Old 06-03-2005, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2liam
Where?!?!?!
Say that you wanted to know what type of ingredients they put in there various items. If you ladies still have problems I'll give a more indepth hint.
#257 of 426 Old 06-03-2005, 12:44 AM

Okay I just found it... I can tell you for a fact that wasn't there this morning!!!

Marie, single mama to an amazing 8 year-old boy and living "outside the box" in just about every way possible for this corner of the country  

#258 of 426 Old 06-03-2005, 12:45 AM

I still can't find Jamtots of bittybums, I think I"m just blind.
#259 of 426 Old 06-03-2005, 12:48 AM

Please someone make me feel better and say they didn't mark down which sites they found the codes on?? Cause I have NO idea if I got them all or not and there's no way to check :
That's what I get for being too eager!!

#260 of 426 Old 06-03-2005, 12:49 AM

yes it definitely wasnt on the site at all today, she must of finally been able to activate it

I need 1 more and thats the site thats been crashed since I started the hunt(Ive only been at it less than a day, LOL)
and need to hear from the mom who is running it if I should send all my codes in 1 email or in seperate.

DS has basically slept all day, so Ive been super bored :LOL
#261 of 426 Old 06-03-2005, 12:50 AM

I still need Angel Bottoms for sure (that's the one that hasn't opened yet, right?)... other than that, nothing really pops out at me. Curse me for not checking everything off as I went. No printer here, I was too lazy to mark it all down!

#262 of 426 Old 06-03-2005, 12:58 AM

Yeah! I'm done.
#263 of 426 Old 06-03-2005, 01:01 AM

Have you tried this link for Angel Bottoms? http://www.angelbottomboutique.mywahmweb.com/store/
#264 of 426 Old 06-03-2005, 01:06 AM

the one that is down for me is the geocities one, the umm nature's something
#265 of 426 Old 06-03-2005, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEEPAE
yes it definitely wasnt on the site at all today, she must of finally been able to activate it

I need 1 more and thats the site thats been crashed since I started the hunt(Ive only been at it less than a day, LOL)
and need to hear from the mom who is running it if I should send all my codes in 1 email or in seperate.

DS has basically slept all day, so Ive been super bored :LOL
You can send them all in one email

Which site has been crashed?
#266 of 426 Old 06-03-2005, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicknJulesMom
You can send them all in one email

Which site has been crashed?
http://www.geocities.com/naturesspiritproducts
#267 of 426 Old 06-03-2005, 01:22 AM

Okay, Charmed Escentials was so not there yesterday when I spent like 2 hours there.

Angel Bottoms was closed for me yesterday, but I found the icon today.

And, yeah I got about halfway through Nature's Spirit Products and then the site crashed.

I haven't sent in any of my codes today though. I've just written everything down. Sending an email would be so much easier than trying to keep filling out those forms. I hope we can send an email.
#268 of 426 Old 06-03-2005, 01:37 AM

Kind of O/T, but did anyone else cry when they found the one at Daisy Baby Slings?

: : :

I'm so happy for them!
#269 of 426 Old 06-03-2005, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacksmom
Have you tried this link for Angel Bottoms? http://www.angelbottomboutique.mywahmweb.com/store/
Thanks!! Yay, can I actually be done??! I wonder if there's any way I can find out...

#270 of 426 Old 06-03-2005, 03:34 AM
Banned

I will be your personal diaper slave if any of you will give me even the tiniest hint for JMBS. I can't take anymore!! They have 2093840392840239849038490238432 links on that site! :

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page