So, Jeanette, just don't get your item embroidered! I think that's a GREAT way to compromise... um...
and wait till he goes to bed!!! :LOL
Let's just go cheap since you're trying it out. If you want an AIO go:
- AI2 (for QD) or AIO (for internal soaker)
- Go with a GN PUL so that if you hate it (which I would then call you a freak of nature) you could resell it easily. How about Aqua?
- No fleece (we're keeping your cost low here)
- Side Snaps (seems to be the most popular so it will resell well again if you hate it)
- Internal soaker Sherpa
- Lime Velour inner (free and would look great with Aqua and remain GN)
- Hemp Contour for absorbency
- Soaker Sew in Back (for easiness)
- Top soaker with Lime velour (free)
The total is $13.99 for NB, $14.99 for S, $15.99 for M, $16.99 for L, $17.99 for XL.
There. How easy was that?
LMK if you want a fitted instead. And, you know there's always the option of just e-mailng her and saying that there are too many choices. You want a XYZ for a girl/boy with bold/pale colors. Surprise me!