I don't mind, in fact I love my fluffy laundry, but my routine keeps getting more and more complicated!!!
Here's what it USED to be :
1. Cold pre-rinse, 2 hot washes, detergent in first wash only
2. Hang to dry
NOW it looks like this :
1. Cold pre-rinse
2. Hot wash w/ detergent, vinegar to counteract the baking soda I spinkle on them before they go into the pail, and TTO so they smell fresh
3. Another hot wash
4. Hang the dipes and inserts to dry
5. Put cloth wipes into dryer with dryer sheet to dry, so they're nice and soft for DS' bottom
6. When dipes/inserts are almost dry, put them in dryer with damp dishtowel for 15 minutes to soften them up
Not to mention, folding them!
I love doing fluffy laundry but I think this routine will be too much when I get busy again (in the fall) with various activities and holiday related stuff!
But, I love having everything just SO...
It will help when it cools down and I can dry outside again (i.e. less bugs) - my stuff wasn't nearly as stiff when I line dried outside for some reason.