My poor dd has her first bad bad rash (it looks like a burn
and has been there since Friday).
There are a few things that I think could have caused it, just wondering if anyone has any thoughts/advice.
1) I switched from baking soda in the cold soak to Borax b/c I was worried about build up
2) new microfleece liners for my FBs (polyester and polyamide), but these don't touch her skin directly and going since Friday in only unbleached IPF hasn't helped that much
3) she was eating lots of tomatoes, which she doesn't fully digest and I didn;t spot a poo right away and it sat on her skin, just where the rash is. This was Friday when the rash appeared.
4) just too darn much build up?
5) I started using a different detergent (I usually use Costco Free and Clear and I got some Target Baby Detergent)
#3 makes the most sense, but since the rash hasn't cleared up (she normally heals very quickly), I am wondering about my diapers