GASP! Random Eclipse - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
1  2  3 4  5 
Diapering > GASP! Random Eclipse
ShabbyChic's Avatar ShabbyChic 11:46 PM 09-21-2005
I would very much like to own the FM set and the matching KSS pants.

LoveBaby's Avatar LoveBaby 01:09 AM 09-22-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShabbyChic
I would very much like to own the FM set and the matching KSS pants.
Oh good!! After everyone said they were on the wagon, I thought if I started the bidding on the pants I might end up w/ them for real. And my DH would absolutely not be happy w/ me!!!

Good luck everyone!
Jennisee's Avatar Jennisee 02:32 AM 09-22-2005
Ok, so I've been avoiding this forum, but as soon as I saw the previews, I knew I had to come find this thread. My jaw hit the floor when I saw the FM pink chocolate set. But I can't tell you what I promised DH so that I could bid on it....since MDC is a family site and all. :LOL
MommytoWyatt's Avatar MommytoWyatt 03:29 AM 09-22-2005
Gorgeous!! What Artists!
spatulagirl's Avatar spatulagirl 03:35 AM 09-22-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennisee
Ok, so I've been avoiding this forum, but as soon as I saw the previews, I knew I had to come find this thread. My jaw hit the floor when I saw the FM pink chocolate set. But I can't tell you what I promised DH so that I could bid on it....since MDC is a family site and all. :LOL
Hey! That is my tactic! :LOL

ETA: I think everything there is gorgeous but I dunno if I am going to bid on anything The pink and orange KP is so me but I don't think the cover would fit kai and I already have a KP cover like that... those KSS pants though... mmmmmmm.
LoveBaby's Avatar LoveBaby 11:21 AM 09-22-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennisee
Ok, so I've been avoiding this forum, but as soon as I saw the previews, I knew I had to come find this thread. My jaw hit the floor when I saw the FM pink chocolate set. But I can't tell you what I promised DH so that I could bid on it....since MDC is a family site and all. :LOL
:

been getting lessons from Kate, have you?! :LOL
My3babes's Avatar My3babes 11:29 AM 09-22-2005
I do believe the KSS email said they are TWENTY FOUR hour auctions.... SO they will still be going on Angelica when you wake,

Me personally I am going to try to stay busy for a straight 24 hours to purposefully miss it... but you know sometimes the vortex of hyenadom it too powerful to fight. :LOL
JohnnysGirl's Avatar JohnnysGirl 12:48 PM 09-22-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by My3babes
I do believe the KSS email said they are TWENTY FOUR hour auctions.... SO they will still be going on Angelica when you wake,
Oh!
Moon Faerie's Avatar Moon Faerie 12:51 PM 09-22-2005
I love the KSS pants, but they are too big. I'm tempted by the LF stargazer set and the black Luxe set. My absolute favorite though is the FM dress set. If I thought there was anyway Lauren would fit in it this year, I'd be going really high on it. I'm hoping that maybe whoever gets it will sell it to me next fall, assuming L is big enough then.
JohnnysGirl's Avatar JohnnysGirl 03:12 PM 09-22-2005
I have been staring and drooling at the offerings there but you know what I keep thinking, you guys???? :LOL This is funny. I keep thinking.... but I could get x,y,z from my next Precious Coverings custom order with ___ amount of money instead! (And I haven't even gotten more than half of my FIRST custom order with Lisa yet, but I'm already planning a later-in-the-fall second custom order because I'm soooooo hooked on her stuff and her medium trim cut fits both boys soooooooo well and I just love her stuff). I think it's official: I only have eyes for PC dipes and select-knit wool! :LOL (Meaning, Nickers w/ LTK merino, MM, or Curly Purly using Morwenna-dyed-special-MM-colorway-yarn) Am I just the most committed customer Lisa ever had or what???? :LOL
threeforme2005's Avatar threeforme2005 06:18 PM 09-22-2005
OMG Fussybutt added an OV dress set.

AN OV DRESS SET! OMG! Anything made out of OV is great, but a dress....droooooooool! I'm in so so much trouble *FAINT*
imgr8ful's Avatar imgr8ful 06:22 PM 09-22-2005
holy crap - that's beyond gorgeous - so glad i don't have a girl right now!
pugmom's Avatar pugmom 06:26 PM 09-22-2005
I think I save a ton of $$ having a boy!!

Now who wants to make some OV stuff for adults??? mmm.....
spatulagirl's Avatar spatulagirl 06:36 PM 09-22-2005
thud

Oh Fussybutt... how do i love thee? let me count the ways

1 - Gorgeous colourways
2 - Gorgeous embroidery
3 - impreccable sewing
4 - Christy is TOTALLY hot
5 - Super sweet mama
6 - the sets.... oh her sets
7 - Did I mention Christy was H-O-T?

There is more but I shall stop at lucky seven :LOL
vkberes's Avatar vkberes 06:41 PM 09-22-2005
That dress set is to die for!!! My bank account thanks FB that the pants are too small. It doesn't matter, you will probably hear a loud thud as I fall off the wagon for that Luxe set.
binxsmom's Avatar binxsmom 06:43 PM 09-22-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by spatulagirl
thud

Oh Fussybutt... how do i love thee? let me count the ways

1 - Gorgeous colourways
2 - Gorgeous embroidery
3 - impreccable sewing
4 - Christy is TOTALLY hot
5 - Super sweet mama
6 - the sets.... oh her sets
7 - Did I mention Christy was H-O-T?

There is more but I shall stop at lucky seven :LOL
kate, do you have a crush on christy?

both sets are so incredibly gorgeous. my gal NEEDS that dress.
LoveBaby's Avatar LoveBaby 06:55 PM 09-22-2005
Pity party beginning.....


I want those KSS pants sooooooooooo badly it isn't even funny. I even had a dream about them last night! However, w/ DH's job the way it is right now, there is *no* way that I could possibly justify what they are going for. Not that they shouldn't go for a truckload...it's just not in the realm of possibility for me right now.

Anyway...pity party over! I can't wait to see the lucky babe modeling those amazing pants whenever they make it to their new home! And, here's : that DH's job will be permanent soon so I can splurge a little on some celebratory fluff!!
Kimmlett's Avatar Kimmlett 07:03 PM 09-22-2005
Everything is so gorgeous!
spatulagirl's Avatar spatulagirl 07:04 PM 09-22-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by binxsmom
kate, do you have a crush on christy?
No no not at all! What would ever give you that idea?

ok yes I do have a crush on her. If only she would let me put out for more of her diapers!!
Ok's Avatar Ok 07:34 PM 09-22-2005
O my goddess goodness. Give those ladies a celestial theme and watch them go. WOWSER.

Add me to the "glad my dd is PTd" list. Although theres plenty there for a boy too.

"I will not sign up for Hyena Cart, I will not sign up for Hyena Cart, I will not practice a fake auction..." my mantra for the next few hours, unless of course no one bids on a couple of the lovelies and then, well... all bets are off :LOL
(yes its true, can you believe theres a diaper-posting Mama named Virg who has no HC acct )
threeforme2005's Avatar threeforme2005 07:54 PM 09-22-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by spatulagirl
thud

Oh Fussybutt... how do i love thee? let me count the ways
Hey now you stole that quote from me! See I'll prove it! :LOL

LOOK: http://www.codegrunts.com/~traci/tem...utt_shrine.htm See the link on the bottom!

Fussybutt quote stealer
MissSugarKane's Avatar MissSugarKane 07:55 PM 09-22-2005
I don't understand how the auctions work. When it says it ends in 24 hours or 2 minutes after last bid what does that mean exactly? Does that mean that if a bid is placed right now and it is the last one in 2 minutes the auction will be over now even though 24 hours are not up? Or does the 2 minute thing kick in after the 24 hours are up? And if the auctions don't end until tomorrow why are people bidding now and driving the prices up? Sorry to sound like an idiot but I am so confused. I want to try bidding on somethng but it seems too complicated
threeforme2005's Avatar threeforme2005 07:56 PM 09-22-2005
The 2 minute thing kicks in AFTER the 24 hours have passed
LoveBaby's Avatar LoveBaby 07:57 PM 09-22-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSugarKane
I don't understand how the auctions work. When it says it ends in 24 hours or 2 minutes after last bid what does that mean exactly? Does that mean that if a bid is placed right now and it is the last one in 2 minutes the auction will be over now even though 24 hours are not up? Or does the 2 minute thing kick in after the 24 hours are up? And if the auctions don't end until tomorrow why are people bidding now and driving the prices up? Sorry to sound like an idiot but I am so confused. I want to try bidding on somethng but it seems too complicated
I've never quite figured that out either!
spatulagirl's Avatar spatulagirl 08:00 PM 09-22-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by threeforme2005
Hey now you stole that quote from me! See I'll prove it! :LOL

LOOK: http://www.codegrunts.com/~traci/tem...utt_shrine.htm See the link on the bottom!

Fussybutt quote stealer
crap. I hate getting caught when stealing fluff quote!
threeforme2005's Avatar threeforme2005 08:02 PM 09-22-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by spatulagirl
crap. I hate getting caught when stealing fluff quote!
:
Oceanone's Avatar Oceanone 08:02 PM 09-22-2005
Well, it's the no snipe thing. It's like a going, going, gone statement on an auction. So if someone swoops in at the last moment (nothing wrong with that) everyone else gets one last 2 minute window to up their bid. So, the 24 hours would be the minimum and then, two minutes after the bidding stops.

Those are all so pretty. Really wonderful. The fuz cover in particular is catching my eye.
MissSugarKane's Avatar MissSugarKane 08:05 PM 09-22-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by threeforme2005
The 2 minute thing kicks in AFTER the 24 hours have passed
Ok thanks. I overthink everything until the point where I have confused myself to no end :LOL

Well I will be at work when the auctions are winding down *sigh*. I really can't afford those prices anyway.Coming back to MDC has me once again trying to buy things I don't have the money for and then stressing over what to sell to pay for them. I really wish I could get over thinking I NEED one of those Fuz fitteds. I need some therapy or a second job I tell you :
Oceanone's Avatar Oceanone 08:09 PM 09-22-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSugarKane
Ok thanks. I overthink everything until the point where I have confused myself to no end :LOL

Well I will be at work when the auctions are winding down *sigh*. I really can't afford those prices anyway.Coming back to MDC has me once again trying to buy things I don't have the money for and then stressing over what to sell to pay for them. I really wish I could get over thinking I NEED one of those Fuz fitteds. I need some therapy or a second job I tell you :
Aw, how is the Volcano anyway? We have missed you.

I know what you mean about the fuz fitteds. They have a wonderful fit. Therapy, that's more expensive than diapers! :LOL
JNW's Avatar JNW 08:09 PM 09-22-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanone
Well, it's the no snipe thing. It's like a going, going, gone statement on an auction. So if someone swoops in at the last moment (nothing wrong with that) everyone else gets one last 2 minute window to up their bid. So, the 24 hours would be the minimum and then, two minutes after the bidding stops.
Well, jeez, I wish I'd understood that--I wouldn't have bid so quickly. Not that I stand a chance anyway. Sigh.
1  2  3 4  5 

Up