Finally, it has happened! I rarely buy holiday diapers because I'm just not THAT into Easter Bunnies on butts in July. But... oooh, I think I found something that is PERFECT!!!
I LOVE Halloween. But again, I have the holiday phobia. Finally, there is a diapering dream come true...
Naturekins has REVERSIBLE wool covers with gorgeous pumpkin embellishments. They are incredible! If you're holiday-diaper phobic like me, you can agree that a pumpkin can be used all fall and into winter! (Although, really, the whole nickname Pumpkin Butt has year round appeal!) Then, if you start getting that... ooh, Easter Bunny in July feeling, just REVERSE THE COVER!!!! Genius!!! http://hyenacart.com/Naturekins/
A bit about the reversible cover, you might wonder? I have one and i LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! (she has other reversible covers stocking, too
Copied from my other post about Naturekins covers:Naturekines Pull On Wool Cover in Action!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my pull on wool cover from Naturekins. Let me count the ways...
1. It is gorgeous!
2. It works soooo beautifully.
3. Barb's attention to detail is superior!
4. Her cultivation of this pattern is just splendid.
5. The wool she uses is machine washable
6. It is two layers of soft wool! Holds my heavy wetter!
7. It reverses which is great for matching dresses and if you should be cursed with a stain.
8. For a wriggly baby it's like a godsend! You just have to struggle through getting the diaper on the baby & then the pull up cover is EASY!
Um, believe it or not... I could go on! :LOL I LOVE this cover.
I really think everyone should have at least one in their stash!