Mothering Forum banner

Favorite diapering theme?

1K views 33 replies 30 participants last post by  kate~mom 
#1 ·
What do you like to see?

Punk? Goth? Cutesy animals? Pagan? Celestial? Amphibians? Fantasy? SPill it in this thread!

#2 ·
To answer my own questions. I like Girly but not ruffles and bows. Fairies but the darker fairies not the cutesy wutesy fairies. I love Celestial, Pagan and Celtic themes. Fantasy definetly. I'm not usually a seasonal themed type of gal but Halloween is my weak spot.

#8 ·
Ooohhh...good thread!

I like:

Animals (whimsical, not cutesy and not necessarily realistic either)
Celestial
Celtic
Coffee
Fruits and Veggies
Sealife (especially sea horses/whales/coral reef)
Safari themes (zebras/giraffes etc.)
Munki Munki prints
A lot of the PRR prints w/ the above themes.

I'm not into cars/trucks/construction stuff. I don't care for Pagan things. I don't do goth/punk much either. I don't like frilly girly stuff, but I love fairys/gnomes.

#10 ·
CIcely is old enough to have her own opinion -
the first dipe she reaches for when clean is HOT pink PUL with a green tree frog on it. She just LOVES it! She's always drawn to bold girly color combos - She almost threw herself out my cart the other day at Target. She was pulling off her clothes trying to get me to change her into a hot pink and black sweater they had there! :LOL Is this a girl thing!?!? Jude was never like this at 18 months!

So, since my girly has such fierce opinions... these are things she loves (she prefers OV!!!):
Butterflies
Ducks
Birds in flight
Horses
Monkies
Dogs

If my opinion counts, I like:
More adult looking/Non-cartoonish versions
Celtic
Flowers
Dragonflies
Retro
Advocacy
Non-cheesey Asian

#13 ·
mmm...good thread!

i love frogs and monkeys and dd likes elephants
whimsical themes
trees trees and trees! especially tree of life (i have a celtic tree of life tattoo)
celtic knots
old skool disney themes but not all of them (like thumper or alice in wonderland)
nature themes
advocacy themes
maternal themes
tie-dye

#21 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mom2jack
When ds was in diapers he wanted everything green. He had so many green diapers :LOL Now for dd he likes any diaper w/ velcro so he can put the diaper on

Awww, ok, this made me get a big ole smile on my face.
Thats' sooo sweet! Here Jude could care less about Cicely's diapers, but Cicely is already plucking newborn diapers out of my stash for her dolls. I wonder if she'll prefer velcro so she can put them on her baby brother or sister.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.