Triplet Newborn Stash Pictures - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-19-2005, 11:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I pronounce my stash COMPLETE! I am only having ONE baby. And yet, I have enough dipes to easily diaper newborn triplets, but, let's just pretend that I'll change diapers every 10 minutes for the first month, ok?

These are teeny tiny newborn dipes. I really should have given some "perspective" pictures, but just know... they're TINY!!!

The Triplets Newborn Stash

Picture 1: Diapering pretend triplets would not be possible if it wasn't for all the Preemie PFs. I bought a dozen from Little Earth Angels that were YUMMY dyed and embroidered. And, then I scored 2 dozen off the TP that were hand dyed and insanely cheap.

Picture 2: FCB Sz0 AIOs. Mmmm, I have been coveting these since the moment I found out I was pregnant! And, while I only managed to get two in the first 8 months of pregnancy, kindness has showered upon me and I now count 5 in my stash. (with a 6th one promised to me, but I'm not sure it will come before my baby) www.fluffymail.com

Picture 3: Tender Beginnings Newborn AIO with snap down for cord. www.tenderbeginnings.com

Picture 4: Four XS Very Baby AIOs. I'm slightly annoyed by finding the doubler for these and folding them in place. Can I use them without the doubler? www.verybaby.com

Picture 5: Five NB ProRaps. These go with the Preemie PFs. They're just white and basic, but they seem to fit my newborns pretty well.

Picture 6: Family Heirloom PFs. These have been used on my husband and his sisters, each of my kids and will be passed on to the next grandkids when I'm done.

Picture 7: Felted and shrunk night weight mamamade charcoal pants, The Cushie Tushie by Marnie did this great coffee dyed set with a star on the leg www.thecushietushie.com , mamamade longies in variegated green.

Picture 8: The Cushie Tushie set again with Ruskovilla onsie and Itty Bitty Bums fitted. www.diaperbabies.com

Picture 9: Luxe Baby blue with stars wool pants (with matching shirt and hat) www.luxebabydiapers.com , Mommy's Helpers teal pants with extra wool layer in the diaper area. www.hyenacart.com/CreationsBoutique , Wild Oats mermaid pants... I think they're out of business.

Picture 10: Luxe blue stars set. Scored from the TP in the heat of summer... it PAYS to shop out of seasons!

Picture 11: Peenut Pants tester in cloud blue www.peenutpants.com , Toot Sweet Eggplant Wool Out of Business, Baa Baa Shee Shee amazingly made soaker shorts www.baabaasheeshee.com

Picture 12: Mamamade OV PFs and Cover. We don't know the sex of our baby, but this cover was so sweetly made, we'll put the flowers on a boy if need be. What a sweet EDD Swap that was!

Picture 13: Where my stash for two lives. We have Cicely's PFs and covers on the top, Cicely's AIOs and doublers in the 2nd bin, New Baby's AIOs and wipes for all in the 3rd, last bin is my HUGE stack of Preemie PFs and covers.

Picture 14: The baby's first outfit. I put that mug in there so you could see just how tiny everything is! We have an Under The Nile gown and hat www.underthenile.com , Itty Bitty Buns OV fitted www.diaperbabies.com , FuzBomb with embroidery by Wicked Cool Creations www.fuzbaby.com and www.wickedcoolcreations.com (I have matching Ruskovilla coveralls with the same embroidery from WCC as well )

Picture 15: MISSING. All my 9 fitteds are in the dryer. I tried to wash them without unsnapping.

Special thank you to everyone who fairied, stalked, sold and helped me get these!

Now... we just wait until my BELLY OCCUPANT decides to join us!

Please, no more offers on my stash items. I know some of them are hard to get, but I really just don't have the mental ability to keep track of who wants what right now with the whole tryin' to have a baby thing going on. Some things will be fairied, some will be sold on the TP, some things will be traded, and a couple things will go to Ebay to fund more diapers. Thank you for understanding.

Spark and her four firecrackers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2005, 12:00 AM

Great stash! I really like the FCB embroidery.
Old 11-20-2005, 12:03 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
You look BEAUTIFUL Spark!

This is a tree on fire with love, but it's still scary since most people think love only looks like one thing instead of the whole world. *
Old 11-20-2005, 12:18 AM
Ok

OMG, (spluting soda all over the screen), you scared the beach-side view out of me. Yowser Claire! I thought "triplets, hhmm, that oughta be interesting" Who wrote that post? "O no, Claire, she had her babies... how did she not know she was having triplets? Is that why she has been so sick? Triplets, how exciting." I felt jealous-- and then not so jealous (4 is a good #, maybe you'll have twins )

Beautiful stash and thats quite the belly you've got there. So soon, so soon.

As always, best wishes. virg
Old 11-20-2005, 12:24 AM

hee hee triplets... that scared me too! What a beautiful stash you have there. I was changing oc's diaper every 20 mins or so when she was new. I remember it well, because although I thought I had way too many dipes, I was still running out. She did a little poop every time she peed. I'm sure they'll all get good use. Can't believe it so close already. How exciting!

Mama to 13, and 10 and 4.
Old 11-20-2005, 12:29 AM

I especially love the wool pants and the cushie tushie set. Is this your first winter baby? How snuggly they will be.

Mama to 13, and 10 and 4.
Old 11-20-2005, 12:35 AM - Thread Starter

Sorry I keep scaring you all with my triplet comment! With 36 PFs, 10 AIOs and 8 fitteds... I FEEL like can CD Newborn Triplets... but Oceaneone if I get an OC like you then I guess I'll have just enough!

: And, that's just the tiny NB stash... it doesn't include the small stash... which is really an oxymoron because it's NOT SMALL. Although it's not as big as my newborn stash.

Thanks for the compliments on my ripe belly. It's fun being so close to my EDD. I don't feel all that close though. I'm not uncomfortable (except for daily puking) or too moody yet.

Old 11-20-2005, 01:05 AM

Look at that gorgeous belly!! Looks like a boy to me

Oh, Claire, your stash is absolutely yummy! But this is coming from someone who started off with 1 dozen KL0 and 2 dozen infant CPFs (totally pre-MDC ). I'm just salivating thinking of building a "real" NB stash in the (probably VERY) distant future.

Marie, single mama to an amazing 8 year-old boy and living "outside the box" in just about every way possible for this corner of the country  

Old 11-20-2005, 01:14 AM

Oh I love the Fluffymail AIO's great stash Claire! I too did a double take when I saw the triplets
Old 11-20-2005, 01:52 AM

That will be one spoiled baby bum!!!
I can't believe how tiny those diapers are - I didn't start cding ds until he was 5 mths old and fitting into mediums, so I never had nb or small size dipes!!! How awesome that so many mamas helped you with your stash!
And I love the belly pic - you are absolutely glowing!!!

Christine - mama to my 4 boys
Old 11-20-2005, 02:11 AM

GORGEOUS FLUFF MAMA!!! It was a nice thing to view on a saturday night while I it here alone on the puter wanting to buy cute newborn diapers to inspire me to TTC #2 That yellow FCB AIO is just what I needed to give me a pick me up!

Shelly, Mom to Sophia 5 Nicholas 3 & 2 Angels
Its a GIRL! Alyssa Ann 6/29/10 7lbs 5 oz
Old 11-20-2005, 02:25 AM

Wow, now THAT is what I call a stash!

Imagine how many diapers you'd have if you WERE to cloth triplets.
Old 11-20-2005, 02:35 AM

I think you could diaper a small army!!
Love it!
Old 11-20-2005, 02:46 AM

Beautiful stash, and an even MORE beautiful mama!!! You look great, Claire!

Mama K: Child of God, wife to S, mama to 3 little beauties and 1 handsome little guy!

Old 11-20-2005, 03:11 AM

Gorgeous stash!!! You look fab!! Congrats for making it this far - it's been so tough on you You look just like my gf did with her DD...
Old 11-20-2005, 03:28 AM

now THAT's what happens when you use your 9 month diaper collecting period strategically!

Way to go, Claire!
Old 11-20-2005, 03:51 AM

Nice stash Claire! I am very very impressed. Can't wait to see the triplets in those diapers too

Mom to 4! Welcomed Aila Wren on Friday, February 25th!
Old 11-20-2005, 04:44 AM
Banned

Great stash!!

What's your due date? (New to mdc) .. I'm due on the 27th
Old 11-20-2005, 10:18 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2liam
But this is coming from someone who started off with 1 dozen KL0 and 2 dozen infant CPFs (totally pre-MDC ).
Well, my first was CD'd with the family heirloom PFs and some nasty Gerbers and Bummis wraps. With my second she wore the family heirloom and some nicer PFs with Bummis wraps. So... this third babe... I needed SOME FLAIR to say the least!

Old 11-20-2005, 10:30 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star
Imagine how many diapers you'd have if you WERE to cloth triplets.
Well... I don't think I'd ever be able to lay them all out on my kitchen table and take pictures... I'd need my whole kitchen floor instead!

Thank you so much for all the sweet words, guys. I'm so thankful for all the support and sweetness and FUN we've had here in Diapering! It's a great place to welcome a new baby.

Sending baby dust to those TTC (even in the distant future, Marie!).

Size - Yes, they ARE tiny! I usually have pretty small babies the scheme of robust MDC babies! My babes are full term but wear preemie clothes for a while until they outgrown in length... but not circumference. They're just long and skinny for a while. We'll see though, this has been one wild pregnancy ride, so who knows!

ajhazard - I'm due right around Dec 3rd give or take a year. Congrats to you! How exciting!

Old 11-20-2005, 12:22 PM

WOW! After reading the title of this thread I was thinking "that mama's poor washing machine is never gonna get a break with triplets in cloth!" You're stash is awesome, and you are a beautiful preggo mama! I hope your birth is great. Have fun dressing your little one in all the beautiful fluff you have!

Zen doula-mama to my spirited DS1 (2/03), my CHD (TAPVR) warrior DS2 (6/07) & a gentle baby girl (8/09)
Old 11-20-2005, 02:43 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilian
WOW! After reading the title of this thread I was thinking "that mama's poor washing machine is never gonna get a break with triplets in cloth!"
Yes, that WOULD be a problem with triplets in cloth, wouldn't it? And, yet... the washing machine not getting a break is much better than a bank account not getting a break from all the sposies!

Thanks for the nice birth wishes.

Old 11-20-2005, 02:49 PM

Very nice! I love this one
http://shim1.shutterfly.com/procgser...7109AZOW7Rw0bu

7yo: "Mom,I know which man is on a quarter and which on is on a nickel. They both have ponytails, but one man has a collar and the other man is naked. The naked man was our first president."

Old 11-20-2005, 05:43 PM

yowsers! your so beautiful pregnant! We should start taking bets when that baby will make its way out! Willows birthday is next week ya know
Old 11-20-2005, 07:40 PM

Oh! Your stash makes me want to have a newborn again. My baby has turned into a 24 pound almost one year old. Great stash--and you look terrific!
Old 11-20-2005, 08:04 PM

You are beautiful Claire! So are your diapers.

teapot2.GIF jog.gif

Old 11-20-2005, 10:11 PM

You have some very cute things there!! Cant wait to read the birth story!
Old 11-20-2005, 10:21 PM

Claire, you look wonderful!!! i love that big beautiful belly!!
the diapers are all so darn adorable too.
ps- after your little one grows out of all that cute fluff, be sure to give me a heads up before it goes to the TP.

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
Old 11-21-2005, 08:18 AM - Thread Starter

Oooh, thank you so much, gals! I usually go back and forth between feeling like a Goddess and feeling like a 200 year old beached whale. So, it's REALLY nice to read about how you see the Goddess in me, instead of someone who moans when I try to roll over in bed!

Oh, wow and all this talk about birthing. Gosh, it makes me think I *might* just get a baby out of all this! Goodness sakes! And, I've been puke free for THREE days in a row now! I'm so grateful! I'm actually wondering if maybe it's labor hormones entering my system or something. Hmmm... maybe I *could* hold my baby at some point?

If I could go one day beyond Willow's (FIRST BIRTHDAY... how'd that happen!?!?) then I'd hit Jason and Jude's Birthday right on. That would be VERY cool. A little trifecta if you will. I think we'd have to work Trinity into it's name then!

Chrissy, please, please, please, my brain is all but gone these days. When my baby is a month old. Please, remind me of your request. I've had so many people PM or post or e-mail me about taking dibs I just am having utmost trouble keeping track. (I didn't mean for my stash thread to be a TP pre-shopping sale) I committed a few things from the first few contacts, but really I can not keep track of anything else. I want to share. I do! i just do not have the ability to organize a "who wants what" list right now.

Sending out my fully belly vibes to the mamas in need.

Old 11-21-2005, 11:08 AM

Wait just one minute Claire, you mean to tell me this isn't all about ME?!

I can't wait to see your little one inside all those tiny cutie dipes!

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).

User Tag List