Diapering moms -- we need your help!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-22-2005, 03:32 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I wanted to post this here since I know a lot of you don't venture far from diapering. (I believe the Mods oked this even though its OT). Each year MDC does something called the MDC Holiday Helper which is where we help fellow MDC moms in need have a happy holiday.

Last year the diapering moms came through spectacularly and we hope you will help again (Diapering’s own Spatula Girl is heading it up this year ).

All the info, rules and guidelines can be found here
http://69.20.14.30/discussions/showt...7&page=2&pp=20

We are looking for helper moms who can send moms in need GCs so they can buy food, clothes, holiday gifts or whatever they need and helper moms to send gently used clothes, toys and (most importantly) diapers! Handmade things are also welcome and appreciated!!

I'm the spare pp collector so if you can't be a full on helper mom but want to help you can send a $1 or 2. Last year everyone's spare pp was able to help a lot of mamas.

I also I wanted to make sure any diapering moms in need who don't venture in TAO know about this program.

All moms in need are active MDC members -- so you're helping your friends.

This is a truly special program that makes MDC such a great place. I do hope you'll check out the thread and consider helping out this holiday season. Even a little bit makes a big difference.

Thank you so much. You mamas are the greatest!!

~now back to your regularly scheduled fluff talk~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2005, 06:24 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
This TOTALLY deserves a bump so everybody knows about it!!!!!

Judy, wife to my Catholic deacon husband ... homeschooling mother to my four girls, a boy, and someone new in May '15! Forever remembering our loss (8/11) .
Old 11-22-2005, 06:55 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Keep this up near the top of the page! Last year was a great success. Let's make this year even better!

Meg

treehugger.gifjog.gifgreenthumb.gifknit.gifnamaste.gif

Old 11-22-2005, 07:00 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I added the info on to my sig to help spread the word. If anyone else doesn't mind doing the same it would be a gret way to share the info with other mamas who don't know about it.

Zen doula-mama to my spirited DS1 (2/03), my CHD (TAPVR) warrior DS2 (6/07) & a gentle baby girl (8/09)

User Tag List