4 dryer cycles later........... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-09-2005, 12:37 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My bumware trainers are FINALLY dry!!! OMG, I cannot stand that it takes this long to dry!!! I just ordered some daytime trainers so hopefully they won't take as long to dry. I totally love everything about these diapers except the dang drying time!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2005, 12:59 AM

My Spin-X water extractor is one of the best investments I ever made. It whips my clothes and diapers around at 3,000 RPM for a few minutes before they go in the dryer, *significantly* reducing the drying time. It gets out SO much water, and uses a tiny fraction of the amount of electricity that a dryer uses, so it pays for itself very quickly. I love it! I got it from www.realgoods.com

I have always meant to start a thread about it, because I think everyone should have one, *especially* cloth diapering mamas!

-Alice, SAHM to dd (2001) and ds (2004) each of whom was a homebirth.jpg, who each self-weaned at 4.5 years bfolderchild.gif, who both fambedsingle2.gif'd, who were bothcd.gif, and both: novaxnocirc.gif.   Also, gd.gif, and goorganic.jpg!

Old 12-09-2005, 01:01 AM

I don't have any of the night time ones, so I don't know first hand how long they take to dry, but with the flannel and birdseye ones, I don't know if I am crazy, but it seems that the ones with snaps dry a little faster.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:38 AM

You could try throwing a towel in the dryer with your dipes. I found that helps cut down drying time. I have never tried it w/ an aio though, but it could help.
Old 12-09-2005, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2xan
You could try throwing a towel in the dryer with your dipes. I found that helps cut down drying time. I have never tried it w/ an aio though, but it could help.
: I've done that, it worked for me

mum to a crew...

User Tag List