Mothering Forum banner

Mother of Eden . com?

577 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Karri_B 
#1 ·
Hi!

Trying to ask some customer service questions... can't get a hold of FuzziBunz via e-mail or through their parent company website.

Anyone know if they are having technical issues or is this aftermath from the hurricanes or is the business having problems?

This isn't meant to be a customer service review... just a general "Hmmm, what the heck?" inquiry...

--Amy

#2 ·
I have NO idea if this is related to any lack of e-mail, but I do know that MOE is going through some business drama related to a divorce. I don't want to start rumors or predict anything dire (or wonderful), but I do know that things are not exactly business as usual there right now.

#5 ·
From what I have heard, the creator of FB is going through a nasty and bitter divorce. Her "dh" is sueing her for the MOE, which she started. That could be a reason for the lack of e-mails.

Also, since I've started diving head first into the diaper "biz", I had wanted to start making and selling my own PD. Since the FB creator cannot be in comp. w/ MOE, she will be charging an arm and a leg for a pocket dipe license. Roughly $600 big ones.

Okay, I haven't even made that much $$ in my dipes, let alone have the cash to license them! *oy* It used to be $25!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.