All Hyena Party! (I have two hands, where's the party!?!?) - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 58 Old 01-22-2006, 09:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just bought a gorgeous set from http://www.bluegrassmoon.com. The patchwork pants with gorgeous matching top. I am SO excited, its my first purchase in a LOOOONG time.
#32 of 58 Old 01-22-2006, 09:52 PM

MMMM hyena fluff!!

I am so psyched that I scored 2 MM's from the TP lately, plus some Whimsical Fairies shorts, and I also scored a WILD slot from Marnie at TCT!! Yaay, can't wait to get it all!
#33 of 58 Old 01-23-2006, 07:39 AM

Ohhh, I wanna come to the party!

I'm always late.

Let's see-I got some handpainted and tie dyed shirts a couple weeks ago from Coast Mountain Kids (nice stuff ), then I scored a wallhanging from Bluegrassmoon on the LPL stocking (had been wanting *something* from her for a while now and I can't wait to get it!), then my oldest wanted a new tie dye b/c I had been getting them for the younger two, so off to Kelley's Kreations I shopped for him. Actually before that I snagged a shirt from little bohemia and a custom for matching longies at itty bitty knitties. Now I'm saving paypal for a llamajama set in blues (the sweater with 3 pairs of longies). Once I get all that, I'm gonna hold tight to see what knitted shorties start popping up in L/XL from our lovely wahms! :
#34 of 58 Old 01-23-2006, 09:58 AM

i'm coming too. i have to tend to some littles and make some coffee and then i'm comin to party with the hyenas.

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
#35 of 58 Old 01-23-2006, 10:41 AM

Back, with a babe on the boob, and ready to party!

Let's see. I'm expecting:
-a pair of longies in MM's crocus colorway, knit by somebody else, Donna at 7th Heaven maybe?
-yarn from LTK to knit into longies and shorts
hmmm, i guess that's all. wah!

so when is fluff factory? i.e. how long do i have to amass paypal.

#36 of 58 Old 01-23-2006, 12:16 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousLion
Well, I'm not much of a hyena because I feel weird buying diapers when I can make them myself. .... And I love doing hand embroidery so I ordered a big encyclopedia of hand needlework stitches. It has over 400 different stitches! I need to order some pul for a *new* idea I have! Anyone know of any good deals on pul?
Sounds like a genius hyena idea to me! No clue on the pul though. Anyone know?

Wow, these posts are sooo much fun to read!!! YAY! What a fun party!!! I just put on some music so my kiddos are dancing away and the baby is just watching mesmerized by them.

Ok, some YUMMY fluff coming to you all! Let me see if I can remember all the questions that I have ideas for... although, I'm sorry, I read in a big chunk and now can't remember who asked what, except for those I can see under my post...

OV panties - I KNOW that Mommy's Helpers at www.hyenacart.com/CreationsBoutique does some that have these cool features for potty training. I bet Dunk-N-Fluff www.dunknfluff.com would make them, too, because she has OV sometimes and she's done that AWESOME panties/undershirt that someone here scored.

chrissy - I'm not 100% sure when Fluff Factory is. Someone posted the link on the 1st page though. I think it's at the end of February. I hope that they don't just do those huge baskets though. I can never seem to amass enough PP to fund one of those, but I did go in on a basket before. It just seems easier to bid on a single or two-item set for me. Ahhh, all their stuff is SO cool!!!

rosietook - I have a WILD pair of longies/hat from Marnie at The Cushie Tushie http://www.thecushietushie.com/ and I just ADORE them! She has a pair of small longies instock that I really really am lusting after, but I just don't have the funds! Arg! Someone must go get 'em! http://hyenacart.com/TheCushieTushie...php?category=4

Leilalu - you got the cupcke set!!!!

severely disabled by nak & yard apes now. party on folks!

Spark and her four firecrackers.
#37 of 58 Old 01-23-2006, 12:35 PM

oh i forgot! i am also waiting on a cool set of ov topped mama cloth that julie/phishmama helped me score at knittedsandfitteds.

well it's raining and we're going bowling.

#38 of 58 Old 01-23-2006, 12:47 PM - Thread Starter

chrissy i'm not ignoring your pm... trying to make sure i can respond wellQ to it!

#39 of 58 Old 01-23-2006, 03:29 PM

of course woman!

#40 of 58 Old 01-23-2006, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2kyla
hey i have an idea, we should all PM one poster that we remember being a part of the forum but we havent seen lately and invite them back

Great idea If only I had a decent memory I've been noticing a few people lately that I thought were gone for a while, and I'm noticing the boards picking up a little (yes, I've been sitting at home for *eleven* days now with preschoolers that have whooping cough ....)

Apparently I'm the only one who missed the fluffymail stocking : I've been refreshing since december, too! You all know the old "if you get anything you decide you don't want, think of me!!"

I bought a kiwi pie- the last semi custom left, ivory cashmere. I'm thinking about getting a nb size. It would be SO cute and tiny....and impractical

Besides that, I have been SO good lately, except the occasional TP score.
#41 of 58 Old 01-23-2006, 04:14 PM

Ooohh...a hyena party! I wanna come!

I'm waiting on yarn from LTK to knit Luke some pants and matching felted mocs. I can *not* wait to get it. And 2 shirts from Jamie at Cotton Pickin Creations. That's all from awhile ago and now I'm done until we know DH will still have a job after the 6th and/or our tax refund comes in.

I'm on pins and needles waiting for FFA, too! I can't wait to see what awesome stuff the WAHM's come up with!

Jesse, wife to DH , mama to DD 13, DS 11, DS 8, DD 6, DS 3 & bean EDD 12/18/13
#42 of 58 Old 01-23-2006, 04:22 PM

I'm not waiting on much.
a pair of longies that I've been checking the mailbox for since october & a few testers so that I can put all this random fluff knowledge to good use!

and an embroidered aio from the eclectic earth stocking (saw a buy it now button and got caught up in the moment.... hope it fits!)
#43 of 58 Old 01-23-2006, 04:23 PM

I'm here too. It's great to "see" everybody. Believe it or not we have been buying a couple of training pants for OC. She often goes on the potty but just as often uses her dipes. We got something absolutely beautiful today. One of Kate's (Spatulagirls) l/s t-shirts. The North Winds one. It's so soft and the print is amazing. It goes so well with OC's wool pants and soakers.

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#44 of 58 Old 01-24-2006, 12:50 AM

Quote:
OV panties - I KNOW that Mommy's Helpers at www.hyenacart.com/CreationsBoutique does some that have these cool features for potty training. I bet Dunk-N-Fluff www.dunknfluff.com would make them, too, because she has OV sometimes and she's done that AWESOME panties/undershirt that someone here scored.
Thanks so much Claire!
#45 of 58 Old 01-24-2006, 11:44 AM - Thread Starter

Well... let's face it, there has GOT to be more OV panty makers out there! There's going to be so many potty learning at some point... we need something to look forward to!

#46 of 58 Old 01-24-2006, 03:50 PM

Maybe we just need to 'demand' and and soon tons of WAHM's will be making them. And I think some mama-sized OV panties would be nice too....mmmm....

Christine - mama to my 4 boys
#47 of 58 Old 01-24-2006, 05:03 PM - Thread Starter

Oh! Christine that is NOT a bad idea at all!!!!

Here, i loved postpartum bleeding this time around... all because of the ov pads!!! i'm so sad I won't get to use them again for such a long time! I think I might just pretend to have a period every month so I can wear them. Mmmm... I hear minkee is nice, too.

#48 of 58 Old 01-24-2006, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark
Well... let's face it, there has GOT to be more OV panty makers out there! There's going to be so many potty learning at some point... we need something to look forward to!
I know!!!
I am in desperate need of fluff for Zoe. I think she is still attached to pretty stuff Which, I don't blame her for! But I have noticed ds is attatche dlately too. he really seems to admire the dipes and has even been known to pet them! Although he is much more keen on the potty than Zoe so far. I am still trying to sell of dd's stash and really need to find some OV panties to hel p th etransition. i mean, why PL completely when you can wear a comfy prefitted with tye dye or an embellished prefold? Noone wants to wear Gerber 2 dollar panties around here

Due with number 5 in August. We do all that crunchy stuff.
#49 of 58 Old 01-24-2006, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Oh! Christine that is NOT a bad idea at all!!!!

Here, i loved postpartum bleeding this time around... all because of the ov pads!!! i'm so sad I won't get to use them again for such a long time! I think I might just pretend to have a period every month so I can wear them. Mmmm... I hear minkee is nice, too.

Oh do tell!What is your fav OV pad? I am such a tampon girl, but I know they are bad and give me mild headaches. I would pretty much need a PP pad

#50 of 58 Old 01-24-2006, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Bear
Maybe we just need to 'demand' and and soon tons of WAHM's will be making them. And I think some mama-sized OV panties would be nice too....mmmm....

lets stage a coo(sp???) No no, we won't buy, give us undies or we'll die!

I am very silly today!

#51 of 58 Old 01-24-2006, 05:22 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilalu
Noone wants to wear Gerber 2 dollar panties around here
Somehow this sounds like a DDDDC waiting to happen!!!

#52 of 58 Old 01-24-2006, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilalu
Oh do tell!What is your fav OV pad? I am such a tampon girl, but I know they are bad and give me mild headaches. I would pretty much need a PP pad
My favorites are from Funny Farm Creations(todzwife aka Shandelle) she stocks at UM, but she just had her baby. I just got some really nice ones from Go with the flow. She stocks at Knitteds and fitteds. Wahmarama makes some too. I saw some at fmbg also, but haven't tried them yet, so I can't comment.

I used to get horribly itchy from disposable pads and now that I've switched I really don't mind my period anymore.
#53 of 58 Old 01-24-2006, 07:16 PM - Thread Starter

Sorry, Leilalu while you were posting twice I was busy pecking out a short sent with one hand!

Mine are from Funny Farm Creations, too! They're wonderful, but just like Jill I would totally try FMBG. In fact, I know she has some OV ones in stock right now. www.hyenacart.com/fullmoonbabygear or perhaps fmbg on the end of that. Also, i was really thinking that ... nak impaired... i'll be back

#54 of 58 Old 01-24-2006, 07:25 PM

Quote:
I have a WILD pair of longies/hat from Marnie at The Cushie Tushie http://www.thecushietushie.com/ and I just ADORE them!
Oh I can't wait for mine!! Right now I am stalking Marnie's update page!

We got our first MM yesterday, and it looks so cute on dd!! I can't wait for the rest of my incoming fluff!
#55 of 58 Old 01-24-2006, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Somehow this sounds like a DDDDC waiting to happen!!!
:LOL Oh no!!!

..as you see i am DDDDC-less

#56 of 58 Old 01-24-2006, 07:56 PM

thanks for the suggestions guys I will check them out, before my 28 day cycle comes agiains

#57 of 58 Old 01-24-2006, 10:44 PM

hey, maybe i will try to make kyal some OV panties... maybe then she would actually wear underwear without me asking 10 times first, LOL.
#58 of 58 Old 01-25-2006, 07:44 AM

and here i sit at 5:45 AM NAK'ing and have been for an hour.. how'd I miss this party?

Don't worry vanilla, I missed the FM stocking too, so that makes 2 of us!

I could totally see my inner hyena revving up for FF. Let's just hope someone takes pity on me and makes some cute sets with Very Baby's... :

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page