If you know
What I mean

I've got two hands
So you better you better
Get this party started
I've got two hands
So you better you better
Get this party started

--- alright now i'm nak again, i'll edit & finish the song up when i have two hands again ---

Soooo heyna party! Come on in folks! let's talk about our fluffy fluff from the TP from WAHMchicks from Ebay from our own machines/needles from HC from WAHM stores... let's talk!!! Let's party like it's 2004!!!!

I miss the MDC Hyena Party!!!

Spark and her four firecrackers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 58 Old 01-22-2006, 11:15 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm here! Although I don't know if I'm much of a Hyena anymore

I'm getting excited for the Fluff Factory Auctions! Aren't those coming up soon?

And I can't wait to get my Chocolate/Sky Kiwi Pie that I just had the paypal for! It's going to be so yummy
#3 of 58 Old 01-22-2006, 11:26 AM - Thread Starter

Awwww, yeah, you're hyena! Really there's soooooo many ways to be hyena! back to nak here... supporting whams hyena, tp hyena, ebay hyena, knit your own hyena, etc.

oooooooooh, fluff factory! it's like DIAPER PROM!!!! Do you have a date yet & what's your baby wearing? Christy, Jack MUST wear his new Kiwi! YUMMY! www.kiwipie.com

Mmmm, i've missed you, christy! i'm looking forward to getting to know the new hyenas, too!

arg, takes so long to nak...

#4 of 58 Old 01-22-2006, 11:30 AM

I can party!

Man, Christy, I almost forgot about Fluff Factory. OOOOOOH that is gonna be FUUUUUUUN!

I got a chocolate/sky blue KP too Her bound covers rock. Yay KP! I have bought a new one in FOREVER!

You know who I am obsessed with lately? Dunk-n-Fluff. I have to amazing wool outfits from her for Kai. I keep meaning to post pics of them. She's a freaking genius.

Mom to 4! Welcomed Aila Wren on Friday, February 25th!
#5 of 58 Old 01-22-2006, 11:32 AM

Well I'm working my way up to hyena again so right now I'm a TP Hyena and I got totally lucky being up for the Kiwi Stocking at 1AM!! lol

Fluff Factory I believe begins Feb 26th?? I think that's what I saw, I can't wait!

Oh and right now Jack is wearing a PWP OC fitted w/ a too big Nemo cover that he just had to have!
#6 of 58 Old 01-22-2006, 11:39 AM - Thread Starter

Ooh, a Nemo cover? Jude is so freaked out by Finding Nemo that I think he'd run screaming if I put Joie in one! But, do tell, where's it from?

i JUST got my 1st D-n-F www.dunknfluff.com It was so affordable! $30 for an all hand made BEAUTIFUL velour outfit with kimono top. OMG! Cicely has a B-day party to go to and it will be so fun having her wear it there for the first time. I just LOVE supporting WAHMs, especially diaper whams!

Oooh, fluff Factory!!! OMG!!! It will be so cool! Just for anyone who doesn't know what fluff factory is can one of you with two hands explain and give links?

#7 of 58 Old 01-22-2006, 11:55 AM

I think this pretty much explains it all - http://www.flufffactory.com/index.htm

What a fun week!

Oh and the nemo cover is from AngelLuvz, I think? It was given to us and I think that's where she said it was from. He loves that cover, he has to have it on every night along with his Nemo sheets, Nemo stuffy, Nemo Book and Nemo Blankie. Do you think the boy likes Nemo?
I'm on the hunt for Nemo AIO if anyone knows were I can find one
#8 of 58 Old 01-22-2006, 12:22 PM

OOH! I completely forgot about Fluff Factory!

I've actually been behaving like a hyena lately. My custom Precious Coverings order is done, I ordered 2 KPs yesterday, and I snagged 4 diapers from FM Friday night.

For little bun on the way, I've really been focusing on knitting wool myself, and buying crazy amounts of small diapers. I have bought a few NB sizes, but since I made my sister 4 dozen NB diapers and she's going to loan them back to me, I don't really see the need to binge on NB dipes. I have managed to snag 2 FCB 0 fitteds, and a few SPB, in addition to another 8 that I made, so this baby is going to have something like 3 dozen NB fitteds and 2 dozen NB AIOs. That seems a bit excessive already. One of these days, I need to sort and photograph the small dipes so that I can see what exactly I have and still need. I can't believe I only have about 3 months left! What happened to this pregnancy???

Oh, and right now Emerson is sporting a pumpkin print Celestial Baby fitted and running around the family room and clapping his hands, while watching Barney.
#9 of 58 Old 01-22-2006, 12:52 PM

Woo Hoo!! Fluff Factory! NOW I have a goal. I haven't bought anything in so long. I think I can hold out for a month and save my Paypal for the big event. I love FF!!

Love the song, Claire! I can't imagine how you ever get two hand time at the computer juggling the three kiddos.

Sarah is wearing a distinctly non-hyena diaper right now. A medium Chanukka Simply Cloth cover with a preemie prefold trifolded inside (you wouldn't believe how freakin' trim that combo is .)
#10 of 58 Old 01-22-2006, 01:32 PM

Wont wont (my disco music)

I'm still here. . .but working full time has taken me off the Hyena Train.

Although. . . that didn't stop me from breaking down at the recent Fluffymail stocking. I love Pacific time and late night stockings.

But, based on the fact I have little to no self control, I try and keep away for the sanity of my checkbook.
#11 of 58 Old 01-22-2006, 02:03 PM

I just got my first dunk n fluff, a set of undies for dd. She's not pl'd But i am trying to prep with som good pl fluff.
Ease my transition and have something to be excited about!
Gonna scoop up on some precious covering ov panties when my # comes up
OOOOhhh and i got a brown and pink ls tye dye shirt for dd to go with her lotus knits longies!! cotton pickin creations ya'll! whoot hoot!
love,
jen
#12 of 58 Old 01-22-2006, 02:13 PM

well lets see, some fcb from flufflymail.com is coming to me, some shorts from whimsicalfairies.com should arrive in the next few weeks or so, a custom nightime diaper from panda pants purchased at lilypadlanding.com are coming, and then some trade fluff should be coming one of these days. and if that wasn't enough, i've got some custom stuff from kelly of peace love prefolds in the works (www.hyenacart.com/peaceloveprefolds) and finally my valentines wardrobe for my kids from hannah banana boutique (http://hyenacart.com/HannahBananaBoutique/). wow, i've been a bit crazy lately. but hey, just watch me at ffa!!!!
#13 of 58 Old 01-22-2006, 02:40 PM

Yay Claire! Fun!

I have a custom pair of longies in the works (that one is a surprise)
I have some fun FM diapers coming to me from their stocking.

And that's about it...but it's fun to have some fluff coming again!!!
#14 of 58 Old 01-22-2006, 02:42 PM

I wanna join in... I actually have fluff on the way from FM, YAY!!!!

First fluff since...hmm.... my custom VBs from Sunshine in mid Fall?? WOW!! Let me think more on that.. lol.

:

Stacy ~ Mama to 4 and #5 due in February
#15 of 58 Old 01-22-2006, 02:53 PM

I have some fluff headed to me, let's see if I can remember. I have an AIO and a fitted coming from Fluffymail's stocking. A pair of Righteous Baby wool shorts and 2 soakers from trades. A bound Kiwi Pie cover, can't wait to try it out. I got the blue camo yarn at the "great soaker sale", so that will be made up soon. Molly at Sissy Crabapple is knitting up some yarn I got from the Mosaic Moon yarn store. I also got some thick and thin merino yarn from Wooly Wonders. I think I may save it for next fall for some longies for my younger son. I think that is it, for now. I really do not need to buy anything else. In fact, I am going to put some stuff on Ebay today!!
Mary
#16 of 58 Old 01-22-2006, 03:00 PM

Can I join?

I have some fluff from my first FM score coming! Woo-hoo!
And a custom BB fitted

And I can't wait for Fluff Factory. I love to over all the yummy stuff!

Christine - mama to my 4 boys
#17 of 58 Old 01-22-2006, 03:04 PM

3 organic FCB fitteds & a hot pink FCB stick fairy aio

Molly at Sissy Crabapple is knitting us 2 pairs of longies, pink & orange 'Mango' from HPY, & some hand-dyed self-striping superfine merino from LTK.

2 Luxe dress & nappy sets!

#18 of 58 Old 01-22-2006, 03:32 PM

Well, I'm not much of a hyena because I feel weird buying diapers when I can make them myself. But I do spend hours and hours drooling over fluff! I buy something every once in a while and make stuff when I find the time.

I'd been eyeing Holden's Landing for awhile, but kept trying not to spend. But when the gnome event at Knitteds and Fitteds came along I just had to get something because I love gnomes! And then there was all the craziness with the cart not working! But I ended up with a semi-custom gnome print fitted I wanted. I can't wait 'til it gets here!

As for making them myself...I am planning to make one tonight with a Beatles Yellow Submarine outer...from a tee I just never wear. And I am waiting on some books I ordered for fluff making purposes. I'm thinking I'm going to start knitting so I ordered stitch n' bitch. And I love doing hand embroidery so I ordered a big encyclopedia of hand needlework stitches. It has over 400 different stitches! I need to order some pul for a *new* idea I have! Anyone know of any good deals on pul?
#19 of 58 Old 01-22-2006, 03:41 PM

I'm here

I'm waiting on two AIOs from the recent Fluffymail stocking. I am hoping some day for an AIO from www.girlwomangoddess.com. I'd also love to try an outfit for my little guy from www.dunknfluff.com.
#20 of 58 Old 01-22-2006, 04:12 PM

hey i have an idea, we should all PM one poster that we remember being a part of the forum but we havent seen lately and invite them back
#21 of 58 Old 01-22-2006, 04:21 PM

I'm ready to party!!

I only have a few things I'm waiting for. My custom from Peenut Pants and my bound KP cover in pink/brown.

I'm also on the Bottombumper waiting list.
#22 of 58 Old 01-22-2006, 06:12 PM

Always waiting on fluff and ready to party here. Let's see. The chocolate sky Kiwi set from last stocking. A custom dyed, custom appliqued and hand embroidered pair of Kiwi wide leg pants. .A FCB AIO. Valentines Rumpknits Perfection pants. My Bottombumpers custom. There is more...... I am sure.
#23 of 58 Old 01-22-2006, 06:40 PM

hey hey - i'll join the party!

i'm waiting on...

my first ever kiwi pie cover
soaker pants in the earth and sky colorway
matching mushroom game
3 still nursin' tees

i just bid on the luxe/mm set at wahmchicks, but didn't bid enough...so now i'm watching an auction at ee
#24 of 58 Old 01-22-2006, 06:42 PM

OHHH a party!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna party!!! I have NO fluff coming though! Waaaa! Can I still come party? lol

Soooo.....Kenya is potty trained completely at home now. Where do I find ov panties??????????? I want!!! I need a new obsession! Does anyone wanna point me in the direction of some nice potty learning panties and also training panties?
#25 of 58 Old 01-22-2006, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine_Kenya
Where do I find ov panties??????????? I want!!! :
www.preciouscoverings.com
#26 of 58 Old 01-22-2006, 06:51 PM

Thanks mama! Can you tell me where to find out on her site the prices etc? And does anyone have a pic of what they look like?
#27 of 58 Old 01-22-2006, 07:29 PM

I would email Lisa about the pricing. I think F and L has some pics in her stash link.

They sure look yummy
#28 of 58 Old 01-22-2006, 07:45 PM

WOW F & L, you have an AMAZING stash!!!!!!! I am so in love with all your stuff. Like woah! lol

Would you mind PM'ing me how much the panties were? I tried contacting the wahm, but she is having puter probs.
#29 of 58 Old 01-22-2006, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imgr8ful

i'm waiting on...

my first ever kiwi pie cover
You're going to love it!

I feel my inner hyena revving up again. I'm psyched for the FF auctions and all of the new spring stuff that will soon show up.
#30 of 58 Old 01-22-2006, 08:53 PM

I'm in
You guys are too funny!
Lets see, we just got our cupcakes set from wooly wonder boutique,and a peanut knit your own set on the way!
I knit up a pair of snazzy red short in yarn from MM yesterday for ds. And am turnign some longies we don't use anymore into shorts for spring. On my list, is a bunch of scrap yarn for some homeade RB zinger type shorts.I think I have enough to clothe all of ya'lls babies!

I will have to hold on to some of my paypal from selling on the TP for FF. It will be so hard. Even though I am waiting on customs to come in.And I just bought a shirt, and a flat from MMT. And I think I am going all prefolds/AIO's, wool.

I am getting to be a crotchety old hyena and very soft - I can hardly resist things much anymore!

Due with number 5 in August. We do all that crunchy stuff.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page