Solution for super sensitive skin + skinny legs!? - Mothering Forums
Diapering > Solution for super sensitive skin + skinny legs!?
Ilovelife's Avatar Ilovelife 04:19 PM 10-10-2006
Ds2 has super, super sensitive skin. From what we've tried (cotton PF, fitteds in all sorts of materials, fleece & suedecloth pockets) it seems he needs to have hemp against his skin. The problem I'm having is the only hemp I have need covers, and they all seem to irritate his legs. I mean his poor legs are all chafed, red, etc. (the same way his butt is when he wears anything other than hemp)

So is there a cover with gentle leg openings that fits a long, skinny babe well? Or, does anyone make a pocket dipe with a hemp inner & waterproof outers? Maybe I need a hemp AIO? (But I hate the drying time involved in that) Please help...suggestions? Thank!

1babysmom's Avatar 1babysmom 04:41 PM 10-10-2006
I just saw a hemp AIO on Ebay...made by Baby-U-Wraps, I think.
octobermom's Avatar octobermom 06:37 PM 10-10-2006
We use nylon covers here My DD is way to sensitive to fleece and wool and pull irritates her. I LOVE my cloth ez side snap covers there good for her slend er legs non binding and wash up great.
Ilovelife's Avatar Ilovelife 01:35 PM 10-11-2006
Good ideas, thank you. Those EZ covers look nice. Anyone else have a suggestion? I don't want to invest in a bunch of different things to try. I feel so bad for ds with his irritated little legs.

octobermom: I'm so sorry for your loss.
octobermom's Avatar octobermom 02:31 PM 10-11-2006
Quote:
octobermom: I'm so sorry for your loss.
Thank-you
crazydiamond's Avatar crazydiamond 07:25 PM 10-11-2006
Maybe a combination of a hemp fitted with a Stacinator So Simple cover would work?
Up