Mothering Forum banner

MARYLAND mama's are there any cloth diaper stores or natural baby family stores ?

7K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Maria Pacheco 
#1 ·
MARYLAND mama's are there any cloth diapers stores and or natural family stores around ?? I am in baltimore county Maryland and am curious I am half tempted to start my own cloth diapering consulting ...

#8 ·
Abby's Lane

Free Shipping on all U.S. orders over $25.00! Over 2 years in business as your one stop dapering shop~
All the major brands, great prices, and free inserts with most pocket diapers! Gifts for the home, children's books, items for mom and more~

14494 Kylewood Way, Gainesville
Virginia 20155
United States

Attn: Stephanie Daniel

ph: 703-967-2657
fax:
cell:

aim: philsteph1548

#9 ·
those are online businesses i am talking about actual phyical stores JRP i don't know about many where i am in baltimore county (close to the Francsis scott key bridge) i think i am one in a million ..maybe in towson or luterville there would be more people that nurse and CD ..I have never seen anyone nursing around where we live! I went to the local WIC office and they looked at me like i was nuts when i said he BF till 8 months with no solids ..Sad i know!! seems like most start to shove solids at there kids around here at 2 months

#12 ·
Hey Moms,

This is Shayla, the owner of Alyahs Alternatives. You are absolutely right, we do not have a physical store. It is a home-based venture. I stock all items indicated on my website. However, we do offer visits to view and purchase products by appointment. Additionally, we offer workshops and open houses occasionally.

Feel free to contact me if you need assistance. Peace

#14 ·
I will be a soon to be grandmother, I had to use cloth diapers in my day and I found velcro or snap type cloth diapers the best. I recently discovered a store that catered to the subject. It is in Columbia MD though.

Here is the address. Store name: Greenberries. Address: 6925 Oakland Mills Rd, Columbia, MD 21045 Phone no.: (410) 290-6253 Best of luck to you all.

Maria:thumb

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.