Reccomendations - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-22-2006, 03:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi, I hope I can put this here.

I am looking for to buy a couple of covers for my SKINNY girls. The twins weigh 23 & 26 lbs (and are around 33 inches) and the baby is 17 lbs and 29 or 30 inches. I want covers you can rince & reuse unless they get poopy b/c we are moving to the city and won't have a washer / dryer. I have considered BSSW and prowraps. I only need a couple. I also need a good wetbag that will keep oder in. I have a small WAHMaies one I am happy with, are the big ones as good? Great places to buy also appreciated

TIA
Rach

Mom to:

Three big girls  twins.gif (10) + joy.gif (almost 9!); 

One little boy ROTFLMAO.gif(6) and a full on toddler diaper.gif  (8/12) born with TAPVR heartbeat.gif (repaired at 6 days old).

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2006, 03:59 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
From those two I'd deffiently go with Bummi proraps do not fit my thing daughter. If your doing fitted consider pull on covers. or ME air flows. Cotton wraps also fit my skinny thighed DD well as do Nickys.

Wife to DH since August 01 mom to a bubbly girl October 2002 and our newest gal March 2010
Old 11-22-2006, 04:51 PM

I like the Wonder Wraps which are OS and fit all my girls well (one is a small/medium and the others are medium/larges). I had issues with the BSWW and my skinny girl's thighs. I liked the Bummis originals and Litewraps better.

Miriam , mom to jumpers.gif
Old 11-22-2006, 05:21 PM

i was going to suggest a medium motherease airflow. my 19 mo old is in mediums for everything but the medium airflows seem to fit smaller than other covers. she is a little over 20 lbs and about 31 in tall or so.

for your twins you could do a m/l airflow or a straight med in bummis, or prowrap. for the babe a medium airflow should fit, or small in bummis or prowrap.
Old 11-22-2006, 05:31 PM

I was going to suggest the wonderwraps too, eventho I haven't used one myself...But I found that wonderoos (now called superstars) worked wonderfully when no other diapers did, because I could adjust the rise and waist so much....When my kid was at his lankiest (20lbs at 18m and 34" tall) they fit beautifully, and his chubbiest (20lbs at 4m, and 27" tall) they did too!

bummis mediums have a wonderful range, i've been able to put them on my son since he was about 20lbs/4m, and still fits wonderfully now...and have a nice long rise

User Tag List