Deals on bG 2.0 AIOs? And a rave... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-15-2007, 08:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I need to get more bumGenius 2.0s. I caught a great deal before Christmas, but only bought a few to try. And OMG! I love these diapers!!!! I'm not a huge fan of suedecloth, but since we got these, we've had no more rash, and we can actually make it through naps now without leaks! Seriously, these are awesome diapers. As long as I can stave off build-up, I'm sticking with these, and highly recommend them.

TIA!

Melissa, a homeschooling, caffix.gif-guzzling, SAHM of two: reading.gif (11) and joy.gif(8)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2007, 09:08 PM

I got a 12-pack from cottonbabies.com which makes them less than $17/ea. If you sign up for their newsletter you'll get a coupon code for 5% off your first order and there's free shipping on purchases over $100. I think in the end I figured I paid about $16/ea and didn't pay shipping I looked everywhere for better deals and I couldn't!
Old 01-16-2007, 01:31 AM
Banned

Oooh thanks for that tip about the 5% off! I gotta put in an order for a 12 pack...
Old 01-16-2007, 11:42 AM

We love them too. I really can't tell by feeling the inside if they're wet or not. I think they are the best "stay-dry" cloth diaper ever.

My only issue is that baby chub, now 9 weeks old, is just about to outgrow the mediums. . . Can't really justify buying him another batch in another size when the BG one-size pockets work just as well and still fit great with room to grow.

Lex

Mindfully mothering SIX kids (ages 5, 6, 8, 9, 11 & 11) in a small house with a lot of love.

User Tag List