The Pictures of Heather's Mission: Completed - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 35 Old 07-11-2003, 10:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Such a cute diaper...I'm glad someone else found Lilybottoms, I loved mine.

And that GWG is precious on Sophie!

nak
#32 of 35 Old 07-11-2003, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by rwikene
I can't believe how reasonable these prices are (sugarbums) you'll have to let us know if they work well....

it's funny b/c I complain to dh about how expensive diapers are, but in reality if I just looked around a bit I'd find that not all diapers are pricey.
I can tell you already, most of my stash is Sugarbums (I did her website) and let me tell you it is ALL we use at night. I don't put a doubler in it, or anything added (just the snap in one it comes with) and a knitted wool cover I made myself or one of her PUL covers and it holds my super soaker! I was having a terrible time getting something to hold him all night, and once I got my Sugarbums we have been dry all the time now! ~
#33 of 35 Old 07-11-2003, 11:49 PM

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! - Meghan - she is the CUTEST little girly I've seen outside my home!!!!!!! She should be a model for diapers!!! WAHMs are going to be rushing to get little Sophie on their websites - watch out Mothering is going to come knockin' for a cover baby!!!!
#34 of 35 Old 07-12-2003, 11:24 AM

I got my Bear Bums (the ones from eBay) yesterday, and I'm not real happy. They are REALLY trim...like wow, TRIM. But I'm seriously doubting it's absorbancy-its thin cotton. It also has a plasticy pul over the elastic that gathers around the leg openings. So the plastic is digging into DD's legs. There is no way this is going to fit up to 40lbs, more like 25-MAYBE. I would love it if the soakers were hemp and the PUL wasn't touching skin. Oh well, live and learn....here's pics in the Diaper Review folder

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...il8.WEngbQ2DI&

I'm also adding a pic of DD in her Dreamboat...love that one, but you do need to wash and dry on HOT a couple of times before you use it or it might wick. She says that on her instructions.

#35 of 35 Old 07-12-2003, 05:12 PM

Becki, after you try it out, be certain that you place a review. I think that is another important aspect of this mission that I failed to mention - a great way to build our Diapering Review Forum!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page