Celebrity Cloth Diaper-ers - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 97 Old 07-22-2004, 12:30 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRC121799
If I were famous and had that kind of money, I'd hire diaper WAHM's and fly them to my house to have them tailor diapers to my baby's exact body type and height, weight, etc. I'd fly them out every month for fittings. hehehe....
Oh, man, I think I'm going to cry... I want that so so much.

Amy: Certified Professional Midwife and mom to Max (11) and Stella (6).
#92 of 97 Old 07-22-2004, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamabugx3
Meco, I totally dig your siggy!! My hijita is a bit traviesa too!! :LOL

:LOL A little spirit is a good thing right? :LOL

Teach your children about the global water crisis
Visit Dream Village to learn more | Check out Saved by the Well on Amazon! | SBTW Trailer!
#93 of 97 Old 07-22-2004, 02:29 AM

I also had an emerg c/s for pre-e and B being breech, it was SOO hard on me but It was necessary or we might not be here! I dont understand why someone would c/s by choice but I do understand feeling hurt b/c of having to have a c/s and feeling as if I wont be accepted here!

Back to celebs though.....I also saw that NewlyWeds and While I like Nick and Jessica I was also VERY appalled that the baby wasnt pcked up by the mother. I actually was fairly apalled that the baby was left alone in the room while they were at the pool even more, WTH??? My hubby and I were just in awe over that!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by radish
thanks lisa, yes i had an emergency c
#94 of 97 Old 07-22-2004, 10:04 AM

Quote:
I actually was fairly apalled that the baby was left alone in the room while they were at the pool even more, WTH???
Why? They could hear him on the baby monitor. Are they supposed to all sit around and watch him while he sleeps? I was annoyed that the mom wouldn't go check on him when he was SCREAMING, but it didn't occur to me that they shouldn't have gone to the pool.
#95 of 97 Old 07-22-2004, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneymoonBaby
Why? They could hear him on the baby monitor. Are they supposed to all sit around and watch him while he sleeps? I was annoyed that the mom wouldn't go check on him when he was SCREAMING, but it didn't occur to me that they shouldn't have gone to the pool.

I was trying to think about what I would do and I think since the room was so near I would have gone to the pool. (Of course I don't have their bodies, so I don't think I would be in a bikini!) But when the mother said, 'oh, I'll let him scream a minute' I was mad! She was sunning and drinking beer and let's just say I guess that they caught her on a national program at not one of her finest moments. I am sure we all have bad moments, but they aren't forever recorded for everyone to analyze! At least she got breastfeeding out there even if she was mixing it was formula.
Michelle
#96 of 97 Old 07-30-2004, 03:26 AM

Well if i ever become famous my kids will be breastfed, intact, non-vaxed, and cloth diapered and all that other natural good stuff, lol.

I wish.
#97 of 97 Old 07-30-2004, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric
Well if i ever become famous my kids will be breastfed, intact, non-vaxed, and cloth diapered and all that other natural good stuff, lol.

I wish.
Luckily, Eric, you don't have to be famous to live a natural family life!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page