Tuesday Bear..Have you gotten last weeks covers? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 07-14-2003, 01:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I was wondering with Tuesday rolling around tomorrow if people have recieved their covers from last weeks stocking. Any reviews?
#2 of 9 Old 07-14-2003, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by luv4sophie
I was wondering with Tuesday rolling around tomorrow if people have recieved their covers from last weeks stocking. Any reviews?

I don't know if anyone noticed but its says she won't be stocking tomorrow. She'll be stocking next Tuesdy 22nd.

Stephanie + Dh= Super blessed parents to 1 ds, and 4 dds!
#3 of 9 Old 07-14-2003, 02:05 PM - Thread Starter

Hey I didn't notice thanks for that tid bit.
#4 of 9 Old 07-14-2003, 02:11 PM

I got my tracking number from her yesterday... Should get in tuesday or wednesday
#5 of 9 Old 07-14-2003, 04:43 PM

My fleece pull on cover came today and it's beautiful (Funky Stripes), the workwomanship looks great, and it's fits chunky dd so well!

*And if that wasn't enough.............*

She also sent freebies - and I don't just mean any freebies. She sent an EXTRA FLEECE COVER and a bar of Tami's Soap!!!!!

I am giddy with excitement. As soon as I get a digital camera I will post pictures.

Oh, and I was thinking that I might send my free one around for people to try, then send it to another mom, etc. so they could see if they liked it. However, I don't know if there would be any interest in that sort of thing....

Anyway, Caroline is wearing it for her nap now, so I will report back on how well it works in 2 hours or so.
#6 of 9 Old 07-14-2003, 07:05 PM

I got mine today as well! I got the clownfish and the biker baby covers and they are both beautiful with nary a stitch out of place I can't belive her freebies, either! A free pul-on fleece diaper cover and a full sized Tami's soap. I can't wait for Ethan to wake up so I can play "dress up" with him, LOL! And then I can't wait for next Tuesday
#7 of 9 Old 07-14-2003, 08:45 PM

I got my covers!
The micky mouse pants will be *perfect* For Disneyland. We have annual passes and go very often. The mouse pants and a black shirt with Sunnis mouse ears will be soooo cute.

The doggie cover is too big though
So bummed because Summer eyes lit up when she pulled it out of the box!

Great freebies here as well. I got a fleece pull on cover and a tin with a solid lotion bar from Dahlems soapworks...
#8 of 9 Old 07-14-2003, 08:57 PM

I got the baseball one today and it is even better in person then on the web!!! It is so wonderful I can't wait until baby is born so I can get it on his/her little behind!!!!!

And I too was so excited about the freebies! The box smelled so wonderful from the soap
#9 of 9 Old 07-15-2003, 05:58 PM

I got my ladybug cover today, and I LOVE it. I even put DD in her ladybug dress and made an appearance at DH's work to show it off. It's so cute, and I love the side aplix. The freebies were great, too.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page