1. Visually/aesthetically appealing - Happy Tushies!
- I love the 50's retro graphics and colors, I find that it draws me right in but doesn't distract me as the lines are clean and straight and colors solid but not primary.
2. Informative - thorough - Fuzbaby Diapers
- Every time I go there I find something new and interesting to read, and she is a talanted writer - the whole site is a joy, and really does have a surprise around every corner.
3. Easy to navigate - Luke's Drawers
- That was tough to pick but I find I can zip right along on her site, given all the types of diapers she has. I think the combo of sidebar and dropdown menus helps.
4. Best Prices/Shipping - Natural Babies
- she will price match, and will ship a flat priority rate of if you get something "really small" she will figure out parcel for you to save you money. Colleen is one of the best diaper retail wahm's out there!
5. Favorite Logo -Fuzbaby Logo
- Like everything of Lori's, the logo for Fuzbaby is very aesthetically pleasing and looks very proffesional. I love how the "b" goes up into the sun, the night sky is underneath "Fuzba" and the sun's rays are different colors, colors you don't normally associate with the sun.