LTK soaker nightmare:( - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 07-15-2003, 11:51 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm so mad! I've been waiting which seems like forever(it always does when it's fluffy mail) for my LTK soaker. It was sent about a week ago priority mail with delivery confirmation. Theresa emailed me this morning to see if I got it yet and I hadn't so she checked and it says that they tried to deliver it last night The thing is I was home last night and we had a different mail carrier and he didn't even leave one of those green slips to pick it up at the post office. The other thing is, he should have just left it since it didn't have signature confirmation. To make matters worse I called the P.O. and they don't have it!!! They don't know where it is! I have to call the supervisor in the morning to see who had the route last night and to find out if he remembers what he did with me beautiful LTK soaker! I'm so angry!
#2 of 5 Old 07-15-2003, 12:30 PM

bummer Katie!
I've had that happen too with a few packages.

Hang in there, I'm sure it will get sorted out and your LTK will come
#3 of 5 Old 07-15-2003, 01:00 PM

It's probably sitting on his truck! That's what my mail carrier does. We're like the last ones on her route and if she runs out of time she holds our mail til the next day and delivers 2 days worth of mail! Makes me furious

No offense to anyone who works with the USPS, but I hate their system of accountability. We've tried to get our mail carrier fired for months now but she just keeps getting worse. I think she does stuff on purpose cause she knows we've reported her.

I hope your LTK shows up today and in PERFECT condition!
#4 of 5 Old 07-15-2003, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cathi
No offense to anyone who works with the USPS, but I hate their system of accountability. We've tried to get our mail carrier fired for months now but she just keeps getting worse. I think she does stuff on purpose cause she knows we've reported her.
UGH I know what you mean! ours is just horrid as well! he uses ANY excuse not to deliver here, and since I have outgoing packages alot I think he hates coming here, I use Stamps.com so he has to take them if I ask him too! LOL he also chain smokes through his WHOLE route so my packages (and even letters) REEK like smoke all the time! I am glad when a fluffy mail is packed in a ziplock bag so it doesn't get all over my nice diapers! Grrr should be against the rules to do something so gross around other peoples property! (no offense to smokers, but ick) ~
#5 of 5 Old 07-15-2003, 02:07 PM - Thread Starter

I'm soooo happy! I got it! My regular mail carrier was here today and he had it! He had no idea what happened yesterday I'm just happy it's here safe and sound. And it's so beautiful. I'll have to post a picture later!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page