What kind of freebies do you send with diapers? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 37 Old 07-17-2003, 05:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have gotten washies, doublers, soap, burts bees, sensi-clean, euclan, citrus circles, lip balm, candles...I think that's it. A free diaper would be cool, though!
#32 of 37 Old 07-17-2003, 05:57 PM - Thread Starter

WOW!!! LOOK!!! 500TH POST! HALF WAY THERE
#33 of 37 Old 07-17-2003, 06:01 PM

I like the more personal things- nice cards/letters, a recipe on a nicer card.....etc........... although anything FREE is nice!!!!!

I have gotten/given

soap, pins, snappis, free diapers/doublers, washies, samples (both burts bees and eucalan)

That is all I can think of for now!
#34 of 37 Old 07-17-2003, 06:18 PM

I have received the greatest freebies with my diaper orders. I have received samples of all kinds of Burt's Bees products, extra wipes, packets of Sensi-Clean, a little bottle of natural baby shampoo, cloth panti liners, a tissue cozy in the sweetest fairy print with tissues in it, mini wipes, extra soakers, nursing pads, all kinds of wonderful soaps and herbal bath soaks.....I simply cannot wait to get my order from Toot Sweet, I just got an e-mail from Tabitha and she enclosed an extra diaper as a "little gift" .....<sigh!>.... I love buying from WAHMs!!!
#35 of 37 Old 07-17-2003, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by stafl
I hate to say it, but the only time I threw in something extra was when someone I was trading with had another post on TP saying that they had a friend in desperate need of premie baby girl clothes, so I put some of DD's premie clothes in there for her friend.
I was the recipient of this gift and passed it on to my friend in need, we are all very grateful. Thanks Stacy! Hope you start getting more freebies with your trades and purchases. I don't often put in extras either, but I did send a snappi nip to a friend here, just cause I didn't want it and she needed it. I do love to send things on to moms in need. If you read my other thread you will see I receive freebies with nearly every purchase!
#36 of 37 Old 07-17-2003, 07:14 PM

After posting above, I think my favorite all time goodie included in the package was simply a hand-written note on a pretty hand made card. It was the very first time anyone I'd traded with went to that trouble, and I was touched. I'd love to get a recipe!

edited because I totally missed page 2!
Glad those clothes were of use to your friend, Debbie!!
#37 of 37 Old 07-17-2003, 10:07 PM - Thread Starter

Oh you guys! Now we're all in the giving spirit Man i want to sell somethin now just so i can send a cool recipe on a cute little card

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page