stacinator so simple and chunky thighs? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 07-17-2003, 08:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i'm sick of my ever-faithful ME airflows leaving red marks (huge dents really) on shelby - i love them though since they're leakproof! the only other thing i can think of would be a so simple, anyone used those on a babe w huge thighs?
#2 of 7 Old 07-17-2003, 08:17 PM

I love Stacinators. My kiddo has small thighs, however there's 3 snap setting on the waist and legs, so adjustability is great. Phunkymama is another side snap, wool cover with tons of adjustability.
#3 of 7 Old 07-17-2003, 08:50 PM

I think those would be a good option for you. I haven't used them on my child (and he's pretty small anyway, but have seen them IRL and I think they'd fit the bill. Email Stacy at Stacinator for an opinion.

Amanda Rose, author, Rebuild From Depression: A Nutrient Guide. Don't miss this opportunity to build a business telling friends about probiotic foods and grass fed meats: Beyond Organic Review.

#4 of 7 Old 07-17-2003, 09:03 PM

Hey, tell me what you find out..my son has 15.5" thighs and I'm having a heck of a time!

I am having some FB made just for him and if you're interested you can go to www.lilbunz.com and ask Trisha about maybe getting some made for your little one. She's been working for me w/FB and they're adding several inches to the waist, rise and wings thus making more thigh room

(I hope it's ok to post this link!)
#5 of 7 Old 07-17-2003, 11:36 PM - Thread Starter

i'm emailing stacy to see what she thinks. as for the fuzzibunz, we use the larges on my 20lb 8 mos old...the meds won't snap at all on her thighs! i haven't measured her thighs in awhile. i am leaning more towards fitteds/covers since i'm in love with the firefly fit on my chunk - not too sure about wool under clothes still so i'm hoping the so simple will be our answer!
#6 of 7 Old 07-18-2003, 12:08 AM

I just wanted to add that I had the same problem with covers leaving harsh red marks on Cole's skin, and the So Simple works *great*. No marks, no leaks - happy mama.
#7 of 7 Old 07-18-2003, 12:58 AM

i bet the so simple would work...i found them to be very roomy on the thighs (too roomy for us!) and love how there are no red marks.

i use my ME airflows and don't like the red marks...i don't understand how, no matter what setting i use, i get those danged red marks!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page