FB sizing - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 07-17-2003, 09:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi, I'm new here and was just wondering if anyone could comment on the fit of the newer pointy tab Fuzzi Bunz as compared to the rounded tabs. My DS wears a large in the rounded tab PUL outer FBs (2 years old maybe? Not super-sure, I got it used) and is still on the smallest snap setting, but from the chart it looks like the newer ones run smaller. Is the chart accurate?

Also any WHAMs with FBs in stock who could take a MO and then ship priority (I'll pay extra if needed) so I can have my FB in two weeks or so for a trip (I really need another one for the plane) please PM me.

Thanks wise diaper gurus!

PS Sorry if this post is in any way conrtart to the ettiquite of this board. I tried to lurk a bit to catch the flow of things but I really needed help with the fit issue ASAP so I can order in time for my first post-baby vacation.
#2 of 7 Old 07-17-2003, 09:46 PM

Hi, I am also new here!

I can only comment on the new pointy tabs, because they are the only FB I have ever used. My daughter is 15 pounds and 27 inches, 6 1/2 months old. She wears a medium FB, but can still fit into a small if needed.

Good luck!

Sarah
#3 of 7 Old 07-17-2003, 09:53 PM - Thread Starter

I should add that DS, who is 2, is about 35 lbs and 38" if that helps.

Thanks!
#4 of 7 Old 07-17-2003, 10:11 PM

I have two in the large Fuzzi Bunz new style. My toddler is 2.5, 29 lbs and kind of skinny, he's on the second smallest setting on the large. My 8 month old is 20 lbs and chunky and she's on the smallest large setting.

Shawna, married to Michael, mommy to Elijah 1/18/01, Olivia 11/9/02, and Eliana 1/22/06
#5 of 7 Old 07-17-2003, 10:20 PM

My 36 pound, 39 inch toddler daughter wears FBs at night, and she wears an XL in the newest style.....

My 24 pound, 31 inch 14 month old wears a large at the tightest snap, and I couldn't get his fanny into a medium if I tried..... ;-)
#6 of 7 Old 07-17-2003, 10:26 PM

Ok. I have several different versions. My son is younger and smaller though. Maybe it will help anyway. My son is almost 6 months 19-20 pounds. Very chunky thighs and tush!

He mostly wears Medium in the pointed tab 8 snap version. They fit on the second leg snap in and tightest in the waist.

He can also wear a Petite Toddler just on a looser setting. I bought this because it is longer in the rise.

I have a couple size Large rounded tab all fleece that fit him on the tightest setting. I think this old version is smaller than the new pointed tab larges.

He doesn't fit into the Large pointed tab 8 snap version yet.

Lastly, I just sent some in to MOE for replacement because of bad snaps and the ones I received were about an inch longer in the rise than my other 8 snap pointed tab FBs. I like this change! They fit him great now.
#7 of 7 Old 07-17-2003, 10:36 PM

WAHMs please feel free to respond via PM, but not on the board.

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page