Has anyone tried country cuttins Fleece Diaper covers? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 07-18-2003, 10:18 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just placed an order over at country cuttins for a Fleece cover I can not beleive how cheap they are in price I plan on ordering more when I try the one I just ordered. she has great prints. My question is has anyone tried these and if so did you like them I have tried her pul ones and loved them. I hope this is ok to ask. I didnt really see a review up there for her fleece cover.

Mom to  Rachel 15 Kimberly 12 Chloe 10 and Nathaniel 8
#2 of 4 Old 07-18-2003, 11:37 AM

Yes I have both kinds of covers and a windpro cover all in side snap. I really like them. They fit over fitteds really well, they really cover. They are not the trimmest cover, but then fleece covers aren't known for their trimness. They are lined with a thin fleece, unlike the stacinators. Stacinators are so cheaply made I think for being so pricey.

The PUL is great too, mine have never leaked. I have one with a PUL'd print and one with a knit print. I really do love Dina's covers and diapers.

Karen Mommy of McKenna 2003 & Alysson 2004 homebirth.jpg Expecting stork-girl.gif an early Christmas Present
#3 of 4 Old 07-18-2003, 02:24 PM

Do her covers, when snapped in the tightest position, have two wings that go all the way almost touching each other under the front panel?
#4 of 4 Old 07-18-2003, 02:57 PM

no.. there really is no wing.

Karen Mommy of McKenna 2003 & Alysson 2004 homebirth.jpg Expecting stork-girl.gif an early Christmas Present

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page