Please post links to pf folding techniques - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-18-2003, 02:48 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok, I've got trifolding down pat, haha, and I can do a mean bikini twist (at least I think that's the one I've been doing), but now I'd like to see what else is out there for either pinning or snappi'ing prefolds. Since the search feature is disabled, I can't go back to see threads of who had which folds on their sites. I need sites with pictures AND directions, like painfully explicit and pf dummy friendly, please. Can you mamas help me out here???? TIA!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2003, 02:52 PM

Karen's got a few different folds on her site http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kfegelman/index.htm

and Heather has some on hers http://www.punkinbutt.com/diaper_folding101.html

HTH
Old 07-18-2003, 02:53 PM

I'll try and dig up the links now while ds is napping, but wanted to tell you that you can still search. There is a 'sticky' here in the forum (the very first post listed) it will tell you how and what to do.

Wife of 1. Mom of 3. Conquering disability challenges, one achievement at a time.

Old 07-18-2003, 02:54 PM

Lisa beat me! Those are great links!

Wife of 1. Mom of 3. Conquering disability challenges, one achievement at a time.

Old 07-18-2003, 03:01 PM - Thread Starter

Karen's was the one I remembered, but had no clue what the site name was!!

I didn't realize I could still search either, so thanks again.

You guys are great!
Old 07-18-2003, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by phishmama
Since the search feature is disabled, I can't go back to see threads of who had which folds on their sites. I need sites with pictures AND directions, like painfully explicit and pf dummy friendly, please. Can you mamas help me out here???? TIA!!!
Check out the STICKY at the top of the forum if you want to be 'enabled' for searches within diapering!
Old 07-18-2003, 05:26 PM

seems most sites I've visited that sell cpfs also have folding instructions. But after trial and error, I've sort of invented my own fold that works best on my baby. So I'd say, just keep at it, and you'll figure out one that works for you! Might not even be close to those typical folds, either. Hey, there might be a name for the fold I'm using...anyone?
Laying the cpf out flat in front of me, I fold down the top (part that goes in back of baby) an inch (I'm using premium cpfs), if I fold the front, it's just too bulky and looks funny. Then I fold in each of the bottom corners, to make a sort of triangle. Pull that bottom part up between legs, and pin (DH uses the snappi, but it just doesn't work for me), and tuck in around the legs if necessary to fit inside cover. So far (crossing fingers) never had poop escape this fold!

User Tag List