Mothering Forum banner

Fuzzi Bunz Mediums

815 views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  ReneeC 
#1 ·
So, even though my little one is only 6 weeks old and has awhile to go before moving to size Mediums (My stash mostly consists of Fuzzi Bunz and BG 2.0 OS with a few AIO's thrown in for good measure) I plan to slowly start buying the Mediums so that don't have to shell out so much at once.

Anyhow, it says on the size chart that they start fitting at 13 lbs. Has anyone found this to be true? That would be awesome because there'd be a period of time when he could wear both smalls and mediums.

#2 ·
Well, my guy is almost 16.5# and his thighs are pretty much too chuncky for the Smalls, although the waist is fine. Mediums seems to fit just fine. It could be possible that Med. would have fit him a couple lbs ago ... hopefully someone else will have a more definitive answer for ya!

#6 ·
DS2, who was nearly 10lbs at birth, outgrew the smalls around 7/8 weeks. He is 10 months old now and still in mediums. He is about 18lbs, BTW.

DS1, who is about 30lbs, could still wear mediums. He uses the potty now, but I had one on him last week for a picture.

with DS2, we never really had any period of overlap. We made due with the smalls until the legs fit on the mediums. By then the legs on the smalls were way too tight.

#12 ·
My daughter first fit in medium FBs at 12 pounds, but she's a little chub.

There are such better dipes out there, though...my DD doesn't actually use the FBs. The snaps won't stay snapped, the elastic is shot, and they leak. I bought them about 1 year ago for my DS. The rise is also weird, and even though my DS fits the weight, he grew out of the rise before growing into the smallest snap setting of the large. I know FBs are really well-known, but just about any other pocket dipe fits and works better IMO.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.