Rectangular Pail Liner? - Mothering Forums
Diapering > Rectangular Pail Liner?
Mizelenius's Avatar Mizelenius 07:17 PM 07-18-2003
Does anyone have a rectangular diaper pail? I have a 54 quart one and my liner bag won't fit . . .it's the largest size I've seen (25X28 or something) but it won't fit around the 4 corners because it's designed for a round pail. It's just annoying. Any ideas?

USAmma's Avatar USAmma 07:41 PM 07-18-2003
I have a slim rectangular trash can as a pail and the extra large bummies tote fits great on it. Perhaps you can try just a regular trash bag as a temporary fix. I used the trash bags for a long time. Would use 2-3 times in the pail then dh used it to pick up the yard so it didn't go to waste.

Darshani
cassdarrow's Avatar cassdarrow 01:32 AM 07-19-2003
I use that same set-up USAmma!
fullofgrace's Avatar fullofgrace 11:21 AM 07-19-2003
I also use the extra large Bummi tote (the purple one) as the pail liner for our 54 quart pail. It works great! I actually have 2 of them. I throw the dirty one into the first wash with the diapers and then hang it to dry, and put the clean one into the pail while the other is being washed and dried.
warneral's Avatar warneral 11:28 AM 07-19-2003
Are you measureing the "distance around the lip? Because in actuality you will be able to stretch the bag around the lip so you don't quite need it to be as long as the distance around the outside of the lip - does that make sense?
Up