*Sniff, sniff* my toddler has decided to learn to use the potty! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 07-19-2003, 12:12 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The past month or so my oldest has been using the potty each might before bathtime, but that was all he was interested in. Over the past couple of days he has been even more interested in it and today he has only wanted to wear his big boy underwear. I don't know whether to be happy or sad that about it. He has all these cute dipes and I just ordered one for him with his name on the bum!

So where is a good place to get cloth potty learning underwear? The ones that if he does have an accident it won't leak on to his pants. Thanks a million.
#2 of 2 Old 07-19-2003, 12:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I hear your pain, Mama. I have not used the bummis trainers, but have had excellent results with their wraps. They look like they would hold an accident. I am sure with this large group, someone has used them. Country Cozys also makes "knit knickers" that are cute. I can tell you from experience that Gerbers hold NOTHING! I am sure there are others out there.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page