Night time "pull ups" for 3 yr old - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 10-15-2007, 04:14 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
DD has been day potty learned since April and doing great. Up until a week ago, she was still in night time dipes-much older ones-was basically using old size M-fb, size M HH, size L swaddlebees. Even though the MEOS and Happy Hempy worked better at night-she is just too big and fighting to put a dipe and cover on-so we were using pockets. However, probably b/c of the size they would leak more than not lately.

She wanted to try to wear panties to bed-we have been doing that for a week with no success-I know it takes more than a week, but all weekend she now started peeing her panties during the day, which she hasn't done since she was learning back in April. So I am guessed she is stressed, even though she says she isn't and am thinking of putting her back in dipes at night so she can be comfortable and then let us know when she is ready to try again.

She will be 3 next week-and I haven't bought new dipes in years. Are there any that are more like pull ups (I saw the earlier thread about daytime) but for night that would be absorbant enough. It seems when she does where a dipe she is either completely dry in the morning or flooding out of it-there really is no middle of the ground with her. I could just buy larger pockets-but was wondering if there were any that were more pull up like, instead of lay down and velcro and/or button.

Thanks for any help!
#2 of 5 Old 10-15-2007, 04:33 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
ME makes a bed wetter pant it hold a ton I alos liked the nicky bedwetter pants.

Wife to DH since August 01 mom to a bubbly girl October 2002 and our newest gal March 2010
#3 of 5 Old 10-15-2007, 09:53 PM

The Nikky All Night pants worked really well for my 3-year-old. If you buy them from www.babyworks.com they have a policy where you can try one out and return it if it doesn't work. They do run a little small, so if she's in the middle of the size-range, I'd size up.

HTH!

Lex

Mindfully mothering SIX kids (ages 4, 5, 7, 8, 11 & 11) in a small house with a lot of love.
#4 of 5 Old 10-15-2007, 10:50 PM

I just ordered a pair of these new pull up pocket pants from Bongo Baby. They have stretchy sides like regular pull ups but with a pocket so you can adjust the absorbency. I haven't received them yet, but they look awesome. You can get them at http://www.continuum-family.com/inde...roducts_id=142

I also have a code for 10% off your first purchase. PM me if you'd like it.
#5 of 5 Old 10-16-2007, 04:03 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you! I went ahead and ordered the ME bedwetters since those seem to be more absorbant and maybe I will switch to the Nikky's when it seems like she is getting closer.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page